25

•~Journal~•
-☆-
_________________________________________

Dear Journal...

My day started with nothing but pure STRESS.

Because guess what day it is, today is the first day of camp. Since I'm a genius at planning (not really) I had my suitcase already packed which stood next to my guitar.

I quickly got out of bed and took a shower. I relaxed at the sensation of the warm water on my skin. A smile on my lips at the thought of spending a whole week with my friends.

With a towel around my waist, I made my way back to my bedroom, past Brian's room who was still sleeping like a potato sack.

After a while of getting ready and reading Felix's panic texts saying that he forgot to pack his suitcase was pretty entertaining.

I slung my backpack over one shoulder and took my suitcase. I took a last glance at my room, the Polaroids that hung over my bed, which was not perfectly made, caught my attention.
My eyes lit up as an idea came to my head.

I quickly grabbed a small black bag on my desk and made my way down the stairs. Mom who was already at work left me a small letter on the table.

____________________

Good morning Honey ♡
I hope you have a lot of fun at camp!
Remember to eat good food
and drink a lot of water,
You can always call me if something is up.
Love you♡
~Mom
____________________

I smiled as I read the note, Mom already said bye to me yesterday night.
But she always did these little things, which I love very much.

I ate the sandwich I prepared yesterday when I heard footsteps from upstairs. 
Right, the imbecile I live with.

My brother walked down the stairs, a yawn escaping his mouth. He was still in his Pyjama and his dark brown hair looked messy. 

"Morning"
He said and made himself comfortable on the couch. Brian has been sick since yesterday, he caught a cold.
Honestly, I don't know how you get a cold when it's basically still summer.

"Yah Ji shouldn't you get to school now?"
He said with a hoarse voice letting out a cough at the end.

I looked at my phone checking the time and widened my eyes when I saw that I should indeed be getting my ass to school.

I quickly got up and grabbed my bag and suitcase, put on my shoes.

"Bye Hyungggg!! Get well soon."

I said putting on my jacket.

"Have fun at camp Sungie, But not too muc-"  *cough*

He said a grin on his slightly pale face.
I shook my head and opened out front door.

"Bye!!"

I said one last time and walked at a fast pace to the bus station.
Luckily the bus was still there, I let out a sigh of relief when I sat down on one of the seats.

The bus ride was pretty quiet like usual not many people took this specific bus.
I was startled when suddenly my phone vibrated.

I had to stop myself from laughing. 
My friends are such idiots.

4 unread messages from Lix🌟

Lix🌟: I think I forgot my toothpaste-

Lix🌟: HAN JISUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Lix🌟: YOU BETTER GET TO SCHOOL ON TIME OR I WILL HUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS

Lix🌟: I. cannot. deal. with. Seungmin.

1 unread message from Minnie🐶

Minnie🐶: Felix is being dramatic

I shook my head for the second time this morning and got out of the stopping bus. Outside of the school were a lot of students and two big Buses parked in front of the building. 

I quickly found my friend's, Felix was digging for something in his bag, while Seungmin was laughing at him.
Jeongin stood in the middle of them looking around as if he was searching for someone. 

When he saw me his face lit up and he smiled.

"Hyung!"
He said while waving.

My other two friends shot up their heads, Felix let out a dramatic sigh of relief.

"Hi guys"
I said as I laid my backpack on my suitcase.

"Innie why are you here?"

I asked curiously, since the younger was in a different year he wasn't going to come with us.

"Well, I wanted to say bye to all of you and-" he checks the time on his phone.

"Yep I should go or I'll be late again."

"Wait- Again!?"
Said Seungmin looking at the raven-haired shocked.

"Bye Hyung's!! Don't forget to call me~ and I want pictures too hehe."

Jeongin squished all of us in a tight hug, of course, we hugged our youngest back in no time.

After a while of hugging Jeongin freed himself with a squeak and walked towards the school building giving us one last wave.

After a while, our teachers got in front of the crowd of students and started to speak.

Ms. Baek the teacher from our parallel class started talking as Mr. Park was shushing the students.

"Good Morning Everyone! I hope everyone is excited and ready for our Camp!"

She said Mr. Park nodding at her word while fixing his glasses and green shirt.

If I was completely honest he looked like he was going on a expedition in the freaking Amazon jungle.
Apparently Felix thought the same thing since he was trying hard not to laugh. 

"My class is going to take to Bus on the left while Mr. Parks's class is going on to the one on the right.
Please don't hustle while getting onto the bus.
You can leave the suitcases next to your belonging Bus, your luggage will be loaded onto the bus."

Shortly after her speech, everyone was getting into the bus. And then a realization hit me.

We are 3.
And there are only seats for 2.
Shit.

_________________________________________
-☆-

A/N: Hi!!
I cannot believe that today is the last day of 2023. So many good and bad things happen this year.
Nevertheless, we made it through!
I wish all of you an amazing New Year!!

Lots of love and a happy 2024!♡