17

"Oh, it started raining."

Said Seungmin, Kkami, on his lap, sleeping safe and sound. The small dog liked the brunette a lot, which made Seungmin really happy. Hyunjin was fake pouting, feeling like a 'third wheel'.

He found the sight absolutely adorable. Seungmin already reminded him of a puppy, but now he had two right in front of him.

Hyunjin looked outside, and Seungmin was indeed right. It rained, the blue sunny sky slowly got covered, with gray clouds.

"Yea, good that we didn't meet up outside."

Said Hyunjin, taking a sip out of his iced americano. When suddenly the two boys looked at each other smiling mischievously.

"Did Minho bring an umbrella?"

Asked Sungmin, Hyunjin just laughed and shook his head.

"Nope, I don't think he did. He said that it won't rain anyway, did Jisung?"

"Oh please, it's Jisung."

Replied Seungmin, shaking his head chuckling. He knew that his best friend was so nervous with the hang out. He probably forgot to check the weather.

They fell into a comfortable silence. It wasn't the first time that they 'had' to spend time together. Every time Seungmin thought back to their cleaning duty, he couldn't help but smile.

He never actually told his friends what happened that day. He just knew too well that they would tease the hell out of him. He's going to tell them eventually, but for now hes going to keep it to himself.

Suddenly, he felt something move, Kkami on his lap was repositioning himself.
Seungmin smiled at the sight.

"So, you like dogs, do you have one too?"

Asked Hyunjin curiously.

"No, I sadly don't. My older brother is allergic to dog hair."

Said Seungmin with a sad smile.
Hyunjin had an urge to hug seungmin. His sad puppy eyes made his heart break a bit. And without even thinking, he said.

"Well, we should hang out more then-
I mean, you know with Kkami..."

He said, scratching his neck in embarrassment. Seungmin smiled at the other nodding happily.

"Sure."

- ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ -

"UgHhhH, rain, seriously?!"

Jeongin was walking through the city. Since he didn't have any plans, he wanted to walk around a bit.
Now it started to rain, and the raven felt like a wet dog.

His shirt was completely soaked, and he started to shiver. Then he remembered that the shop of the nice old lady was just down the street and decided to visit her.

He really liked the lady since she treated him (and his friends too, of course), like her grandkids. Jeongins grandparents live in another city, so he can't see them that often.

He saw that the cute fairy lights of the shop were still on and walked in with a smile. A comforting smell filled his nose as he looked around.

"Hello..? Who in the world is outside in this horrible weathe-"

The elderly lady let out a gasp when she saw Jeongin, completely drenched and a small puddle forming around him.

"Jeonginnie! Oh my gosh, my poor child! Are you cold? Come here you should eat something you'll get sick!"

The woman led Jeongin to the back of the shop and let him sit down at a table. Jeongin looked around.
He remembered this part of the shop. 
Sometimes, when they were kids and it rained heavily. The lady brought them to the back of the shop to play board games and drink hot chocolate. 

Everything still looked the same. The big wooden stairs that led to another floor still had the same cherry blossom flower pictures on it.

"Here you go, sweetie."

The woman gave Jeongin a fluffy blanket and put a hot chocolate in front of him.

"Thank you so muc-"

Jeongin couldn't even finish when suddenly they heard someone come downstairs. The big wooden stairs slightly crack with every step. 

"Grandma, where did you put my clean shorts?"

Jeongin almost fell out of his chair.
In front of him stood a half-naked Chan, well he was only wearing sweat shorts. 
But that was enough for Jeongin to almost die on the spot.

"Grandm- JEONGIN?!?"

Screamed Chan with a flushed face.
His hair was a mess, and he looked like he had just gotten out of bed.
For short, it's a very attractive sight for Jeongin.

"Hi Chan Hyung.."

Said jeongin, holding the blanket around him tightly, his cheeks slowly turning into a light shade of pink.

"You two know each other?"

Asked Chan's Grandmother looking at the two in surprise. Of course, she knew that her grandson and one of her favorite guests went to the same school.
But she never thought of them knowing echoder. 

"Yeah, we do.."

Said Chan, scratching his neck in embarrassment  Jeongin just nodded at the blond's statement. Chan looked down, noticing that he was, in fact, still half naked.

"I- uhm, I'll get a shirt- I'll be right back..."

"Channie sweetie, could you give Jeonginnie one of your sweaters?"

Said Chan's Grandmother rubbing Jeongin's arm, who was still shivering.
Just as Jeongin wanted to protest and say that he's fine, Chan had already walked upstairs. Shouting a loud "Sure!"
from upstairs. 

When Chan came back, he was wearing a shirt and holding a big hoodie for Jeongin. First, Jeongin tried to tell Chan that he'll be fine and he shouldn't give him his hoodie. But Chan quickly shoved Jeongin into the bathroom, saying that he won't get sick under his watch.

Chans Grandmother just smiled at the two leaning on the kitchen counter. 
'Young people these days...'
She giggled and just shook her head.