5

•~Journal~•
-☆-
_________________________________________

Dear Journal...

What is wrong with Seungmin...

What is wrong with Mr. Giraffe...

And what's wrong with my older brother????

(no seriously that guy has some serious sleeping issues- but anyway.)

It's been 2 days since Seungmin had to help Hyunjin clean the classroom, and he's behaving very...
Weird?

He has been in a good mood the whole weekend. Not complaining about Felix's nonstop talking about games. Or when we were trying to convince him to participate in our beauty night.

The second one might be because Jeongin suggested that-
BUT STILL.

Now you're maybe wondering what's wrong with Hyunjin?

Well, for our beauty night on Saturday, Seungmin and I had to buy some snacks.

(Since a certain Australian guy ate almost half of them before our beauty
night even started.)

Seungmin and I were walking around the snack era of the small convenience store.
All of us four adore this little store, there are never a lot of people but still has everything and more.

The old lady that works there is super nice and is always happy when she sees us.
Especially Jeongin, she always says that her grandson should be as sweet and respectful as him.

As we were on our way to the checkout Seungmin, of course, with a bag of Takis in his hands.

I accidentally bumped into a person in front of me.

To my surprise, it was the popular guy who accompanied me in art class.
Hyunjin standing next to him, looked at Seungmin just as surprised as me.

"Oh, Hi Hyunjin"

Said Seungmin, giving him a soft smile.

Apparently, Hyunjin was so surprised that he forgot how to speak properly.
The only thing the
taller got out was a:

"O-oh hi..."

You could see his nervousness from a mile away, and I was honestly trying not to laugh at him.

At school, all of the popular guys had a very good image. Some Students say they're imitating or that they are super wealthy.

In fact, there are so many different rumors, good and bad, about them that you don't really know what to believe.
That's also a reason why my friends and I are just ignoring them at school.

So, seeing Hyunjin so nervous for some reason was kind of amusing.

His friend, on the other hand, had like always an emotionless expression.

The raven-haired boy gave Seungmin a nervous smile back and scratched his neck in embarrassment.

The good person I am, I decided to save Hyunjin from this somehow awkward situation for him.

"Oh Seungmin, I think we should get going, or Felix is going to eat the other half of our snacks too"

Seungmin nodded in agreement and said goodbye to Hyunjin and his friend.
I gave them a short bow and went after Seungmin to the cashier.

On our way back to Jeongin's house, Seungmin had a small smile on his lips.
He looked like he was either in deep thought or daydreaming.

Or maybe both, hehe.

Journal...

I Maybe have an idea what could be the reason for Seungmin's weirdness...

Wait, no

let's call it Happiness.

_________________________________________

-☆-

It was late, the stars almost unnoticeable in the night sky.
The big buildings enlighten the city, shimmering in the big river.

Jisung was still sitting at his table writing in his journal. The boy loved his dairy-like book dearly and had been writing in it for a long time.
When he first started writing, his friends, especially Felix, were pretty confused about how he got all the motivation to write, including the uninteresting things, into the book.

For example, the journal entry about a little orange-white cat he petted while walking to Seungmin's house.
The small orange-white cat wouldn't let go of Jisung and walked after him for almost 5 minutes.
Jisung, already 15 minutes late gave the cat a last little pat on its head.
He waved at the little cat and started to run, hurrying to Seungmin's house.

Even tho that little incident wasn't anything life-changing, just a small thing. Like other small things that happen.
Jisung always wrote them down, cherishing the small things that happen throughout life.

The door slowly opened, and someone looked into Jisung's room. The light was dimmed and the only bright thing was his desk lamp.
Jisung deeply asleep, his head lying on his arms.
The person sighed, having a smile on their face.

Silently, the person made their way towards the sleeping boy.
"You need to stop falling asleep while writing idiot..."

Carefully not to wake the boy, Jisung got Carried into his bed and Tucked under the covers.

"Good night, little bro" said Brian in a whisper, quickly giving him a soft kiss on his head.
Brian looked at Jisung and then at his brother's Journal, he smiled, leaving the room quietly.