14

It was lunchtime, and the four friends were walking around their big school.
It was sunny, and flowers were blooming, making their school, even tho its a school look very pretty.

They sat down under a big tree when jeongin spoke up.

"So what time are we meeting up on Saturday?" looking at his friends, taking out his sandwich.

Since nobody answered him, he looked at his friends in confusion.

"Hyungs?"

"I can't hang out on Saturday,"

"I can't hang out on Saturday."

They stared at echoder with shock and started laughing. Jeongin looked at his friends with betrayal and bombarded them with questions.

"Well..."

Felix started to explain how Changbin apologized to him in the middle of the night and asked him to meet up for their project.

"So that's why I got so many texts? Yah, Lee Felix, I thought you didn't want to do the project with him?"

Said Jisung in a teasing tone, smirking at the blonde. Felix gave jisung a glare and took a bite from his apple.

"I did, but he sounded really sincere in the apology... and I want a good grade."

Jeongin , Seungmin, and Jisung smirked at echoder, Felix caring about a good grade? Sounds like something new to them.

"Anyway, why are you guys busy?"

Asked Felix, looking at Seungmin and Jisung suspiciously.

"Same reson as you, Mr. Good student, I need to work on the project. "

Said Seungmin in a moking tone, leaning on the tree.

"Whaaa Hyung, so you're going to hang out with the school prince, his poor fan girls are going to be devastated."

Said Jeongin laughing and wiggling with his eyebrows. Seungmin just rolled his eyes at the younger.

'More like school idiot...' thought Seungmin smiling at the thought of hanging our with the taller.

Suddenly, all of them looked at jisung, startling the Brunette, who was stuffing his mouth with Kimbap.

"What?"

"Well...?" Aked Seungmin.

Jisung sighed, swallowing the food.

"Well, I'm hanging out with Brian Hyung."

"Oh." Said Jeongin disappointed, Felix was pouting, Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just kidding, Minho asked me to hang out with hi-."

"I KNEW YOUR ASS WAS LYING BRIAN HYUNG HAS PLANS WITH MY BROTHER ALREADY."

Said Seungmin, almost jumping Jisung, who was laughing at his friends.

"The only thing I hope is that the cafeteria incident won't happen again..."

Said Felix, an almost sad smile appearing on his face, his friends looking at echoder with worry.

"I think it's going to be okay... I mean, Changbin did scare the shit out of those assholes.
Don't worry too much okay lix?"

Said Jisung, putting his arm around the blonds shoulder. The other two nodded their heads in agreement.

Felix smiled at his friends and side hugged jisung.

"And if they do, I'll kick their ass..."

Said Seungmin mumbling, not very quietly, tho. Making his friends laugh at the statement, bringing the mood up again.

"I still can't believe yall are ditching me."
Said Jeongin dramatically and shook his head, thinking about what he should do on Saturday.

They kept on talking until the school bell rang again and made their way back to class.

- ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ -

The popular boys were walking through the halls, Chan was talking about him being tired and getting no sleep again.

When suddenly four well-known faces were walking towards their direction.
Since there were no other students in the hall, the four boys gave them slight smiles. Jeongin giving them a short bow.

"H-hi Seungmin."

Said Hyunjin, smiling and waving at the other, trying not to die inside for stuttering.

The Brunette gave him a small wave back and chuckled at the taller.
They walked past them towards the lockers.
As soon as they were out of sight,
Chan looked at Hyunjin with a
'The fuck was that?' expression.

Hyunjin covered his face with his hands, still embarrassed. And Minho was like always making fun of the raven haired.

"Yah Hwang Hyunjin, did you forget how to speak properly?"

He said, grinning at the younger.

Chan was still in disbelief after his friends told him that all of them had plans for Saturday. But seeing Changbin grinn at his phone like an idiot, Minho slightly SMILING at the floor.

And Hyunjin stuttering and embarrassing himself in front of the other four once again.

He couldn't help but laugh.

He let out probably the 100th sigh for the day, but obviously not because he was disappointed or anything.

He was glad that his friends were making new friends... if you could call what their doing, making friends.

Ever since preschool, it was just the four of them. And seeing them happy with other people was making him really happy too.

'Let's wait and see then...'
He thought while chuckling to himself.