7

•~Journal~•
-☆-
_________________________________________

You've got to be kidding me.

Mr. Park, what did I ever do to you...?

Did I say something bad?

WHAT DID I DO???

But, let me explain what wonderful thing my teacher did once again.

While he was reveling our groups for that project, we have to make.
Of course, my friends and I were hoping that we get someone that we know already.

Since Mr. Park would never put people that are friends already in a group.

"I hope I'm with wooyoung..."
Said Felix, to no one in particular.

Lix had to do his last project with Wooyoung, and ever since they became friends.

And after Lix introduced Me, Jeongin and Seungmin to him, we all got along pretty well.

But Wooyoung has a whole other friend group, so we don't see him that often.

Seungmin nodded and said

"I hope I don't get one of these
annoying fan girls."

With the words 'annoying fan girls' we knew exactly who Seungmin meant.

These girls are a friend group that are very 'obsessed' with the most good-looking boys in school.

(Including the most popular guys)

For example, there is a new student?
And it's a guy that is very good-looking?
Yep, one of those girls will get together with him.

(Or at least they try, the most funniest thing is when the dude has no interest and the girls get mad af-)

"Jung Wooyoung and Choi San"

Read Mr. Park out, at this point, Lix gave up, no hope left.
Because the only people left are...

Mr. Giraffe and his besties.

(Aka the popular guys)

I looked at Seungmin and Felix with a
' that's it guys were done' face,
while Seungmin just sighed.

"Seo Changbin and Lee Felix"

Damn.

I TELL YOU FELIX'S FACE WAS PRICELESS.

He looked at me in shock and unobtrusively (not really) looked around the classroom to find his project partner.

"Nam Hyunjoo and Yun Jihye"

Happy squeals were heard from the girls, who obviously already knew each other. Now... how is that fair?

"Kim Seungmin and Hwang Hyunjin"

I was honestly expecting another sigh from Seungmin, but he wasn't really shocked or unhappy.

"Omg, isn't that your paint cleaning buddy?"

Said Felix in a whisper, trying to tease Seungmin. Seungmin just rolled his eyes at the blond.

"And lastly, Lee Minho and Han Jisung"

...

Excuse me, who?

Well, only two of the popular guys are left since Seungmin got Hyunjin.
So I have either the guy that's slightly shorter than me with black hair or...

Wait.

The handsome mystery guy?

Oh boy.
_________________________________________

-☆-

Jeongin, Seungmin, Felix And Jisung were currently standing at Felix's locker.

The blond boy was desperately searching his cable headphones.
Since he always went home with the bus, those are a must.

"Damn Hyungs... Mr. Park did you dirty..." Said Jeongin emphasizing with the olders and trying to hide his malicious grin.

His friends told him about the whole project situation and he didn't feel bad for them at all.

Well, he did a bit, but he told them it's payback for making fun of him.

Jeongin also has classes with Mr. Park, and some weeks ago, he had to do a presentation. He was paired with
Geum Binna, a very popular girl in his grade. Luckily, she isn't as bad as some other girls, but it was very clear who would do all the work.

Most of the time, she just talked about how she wished that one of the handsome guys would be her boyfriend, and so on.

When he told his friends about it, they only laughed at their Maknae's misery. Jeongin just said that they won't laugh like ugly ass seagulls for long. And secretly hoped that Mr. Park would choose a project for them again.

"Innie, I love you, but I hope that you stub your toe on your bed tonight." Said Felix still digging in his locker.

Their other two friends laughed at them, not noticing a group of people standing behind them.

Suddenly, someone tapped Felix on the shoulder. The blond turned around his three friends doing the same.

In front of a surprised Felix and his friends were standing the four popular boys.

"Hi... you're Lee Felix, right...?" Said the guy who tapped Felix on the shoulder.

Felix was looking at the guy in front of him still astounded.

The guy had short black hair and wore a black shirt and black pants. A silver necklace around his neck matching his silver earrings.

Of course, he knew what the guy looked like, the whole school was fangirling about the four in front of him.

But since Felix really didn't care about them, and those people.
He never looked at them closely.

And even tho he didn't like to admit it, he thought the other was extremely attractive.

"Oh- yes I am... and your name is...?"
The blond said, scratching his neck in embarrassment. He was a bit scared that the popular guy would take it the wrong way, but Felix genuinely didn't know the other's name.

The boy dressed in black looked at him a bit surprised, he changed his expression quickly.
He gave the blond a soft smile.

"I'm so Seo Changbin, your project partner."