24

The blond looked up with a surprised expression. It was, in fact, Changbin who looked at the other with a soft smile.

"Hi Felix."

Said Changbin, sitting in a chair from the empty desk a row behind the blond.

"Oh, Hi Hyung."

Felix maybe hasn't told his friends everything about his meet-up with Changbin.

And how close he had gotten with him.
Even tho he told them everything, he just felt like he wanted to keep his secret hang outs with Changbin for him.

If he was honest, he kind of lost count
of many times when he saw Changbin outside of school.

At first, the blond wasn't really fond of the other. But after their first hang out, when Changbin stood in front of his door with his phone that he stupidly forgot at the other place.
Snacks in his hands and a stupid smile talking about a call he made with the blonds phone.

He couldn't help up start to like him.
As a friend, of course.

When Felix asked the older if he just wanted to stay for movie night or something. The response was a very happy "Yes!!".

Let's just say the outcome was them meeting up a lot. Neither of them told their friends, and both kinda forgot that the reason they had to hang out was because of the project.

But right now, he was indeed kind of surprised that Changbin approached him in class. His friends weren't in sight, too.

In the corner of his eye, he saw that his own two friends had a huge grinn of their faces and whispered to each other, trying not to look at the project partners.

"Soooo, did you guys finish the cabin list yet?"

Asked Changbin, pointing to the paper on Felix's desk.

"Not yet, currently it's just Seungmin, Jisung and me."

Changbin nodded, mumbling something.

"Uhm... well, I wanted to ask if you three want to share a cabin with us?"

Felix was surprised for a second but quickly smiled at the raven.

"Sure!! I mean, if you guys are okay with it... where are Hyunjin and Minho Hyung anyway?"

"Oh, I left them while they were teasing echoder, but it's okay they can't say no anyway."

Felix had to laugh at that because Changbin held tree lists in his hands.

Felix looked at his friends, who were both looking at something on Seungmins' phone, not paying attention to the other.

He quickly took their papers and wrote the others' names on it. Not seeing Changbins happy grinn on his face.

When they were finished, they both quickly gave the papers to Mr. Park. Who was happy that the two project partners got along well.

Shortly after, the bell rang, and everyone started to pack their stuff.
Changbin and Felix both kind of forgot about their friends while walking outside th classroom towards the cafeteria.

"Uh Hyung, where is Changbin Hyung?"

"What do you mean he was just-"

Minho was stunned to see his friend walk out of the door with no one else than his project partner.

While he started perplexed at the two, he saw that Jisung and Seungmin were just as surprised. Quickly taking their stuff and walking out of the classroom.

"Hyung? Where did he goOAH-"

Hyunjin couldn't continue his sentence when he suddenly got dragged out of the classroom by Minho.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

The two arrived at the cafeteria, they saw a confused Chan who stood near the entrance.

"Hi Chan Hyung!"

Said Hyunjin happily waving.

"Hi guys... uhm, do you know where Changbin is? Isn't he usually the first one to wait here?"

Hyunjin just shook his head, still a bit out of breath from Minhos dragging.

"I think we know where he his."

Said someone behind the three, making them turn around in surprise.
Even tho minho already recognized the voice, he still felt a happy feeling in his stomach.
In front of the popular guys stood Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin.

Jeongin, who just joined his two friends, was still a bit confused but quickly understood what was going on.

The popular guys still didn't understoodwhat they meant, which made Seungmin chuckle and point at a table in the back of the cafeteria. Where indeed Changbin and Felix sat, happily talking with echoder.

"I don't wanna be his project partner, my ass."

Said Jeongin, who looked at the pair with betrayal. Which made the others break out in Laughter.
After everyone calmed down, they decided to go sit with the two.

Jisung found the whole scenery very amusing. Felix and Changbin were both pretty embarrassed at the fact that they literally forgot about their friends.

Chan introduced himself to Seungmin, Felix, and Jisung.
Even though the three knew him very well, since he literally has been Jeongins crush for a pretty long time.
But all of them got along pretty well, which made all of them happy.

Jisung just smiled,
not noticing two eyes across from him.
Shining with adoration.