38

"WAIT WHAT?"

Felix and Seungmin broke out in laughter at the screaming maknae.
Since Jeongin asked them how everything was going, Seungmin decided to summarize it a bit.

"Oh, Sungie and I almost died you know about that, Minho Hyung almost died while Rock climbing. We're swimming at the lake right now, oh and Jisung is dating Minho Hyung."
Said the Seungmin in a calm tone.

"WHAT? HYUNG EXPL-
wai- AH!?"

The three looked at the phone in confusion, someone literally just took Jeongins Phone.
The screen shook, and someone else appeared.

"MINHO IS DATING WHO?!"

Now that wasn't Jeongin on the Phone anymore, But Chan.
The older had a shocked expression on his face.
He held the phone close to his face, making Felix laugh. 

"Hyung?"
Asked Hyunjin, the other three guys who finally came out of the water stood next to Felix, Seungmin, and Jisung.
Stared at the phone in confusion.

"Why are you there? And where is Jeongin?"
Asked Seungmin confused, squinting his eyes and taking a closer look at the phone and its background. 

"That's- Uhh... not important right now.
Who is dating Minho?"
He said with a skeptical look.
It went quiet when suddenly Jisung took the phone from Seungmin.

"I am."
He said with a slightly proud smile.
Chan's eyes widened, a huge smile on his face as he sighed in relief.

Chan was really happy,
Minho was always the one who was the least likely to make new Friends.
And romantic relationships, for him, were out of question. 
The raven-haired was better off with just his Three best friends, well that was what he always stated to Chan.

Chan knew that Minho had that wall up because of his parents. Minho avoided any new relationship, in fear that he would end up alone again. Being abandoned again.
But somehow, Chan couldn't even explain it himself, Jisung made that wall slowly break down. 
He made a Mental note to himself to Thank Jisung as soon as they get back.

He smiled once again, looking at the Guy next to him, who was sipping on his iced Americano.

"Jeonginnie~ Pay up where are my 10 bucks!!"
He said, Jeongin appearing back on the screen.

"You guys made a bet?"
Asked Minho raising an eyebrow, standing closer to Jisung.

"Well yeah, if you two would've waited till after camp I wouldn't have lost 10 bucks."
Said Jeongin whining.

Jisung and Minho looked at each other, a bit stunned. 

"Was it that obvious?"
Asked Jisung looking at everyone, Minho doing the same.
It got quiet, the boys looked at each other.

"...
Yeah."

Everyone said in sync, the two looked away in embarrassment. Light Blush on their faces. 

"Anyway, I'm happy for you guys, you two seem to match each other very well."
Said Jeongin, smiling brightly at the couple, Chan who sat next to him agreeing.

Minho smiled at that, he couldn't agree more. Jisung was someone he just perfectly matched with.
The two understood each other like nobody else did, and with Jisung everything felt so easy.

After a bit of talking with Jeongin and Chan, they finally answered the questions about where they were.
The pair said they were hanging out at Auntie's shop, drinking iced coffee and eating snacks. 

The eight talked for a while, about camp, what had happened in school while they were gone.
And about anything that came to their mind.

Out of the blue Mr. Park was heard, his oh-so-recognizable voice was heard through the speakers.
Announcing that dinner would be served in 30 minutes and that everyone should get ready.
Jeongin and Chan laughed upon hearing the teacher's voice, and quickly after that said their goodbyes.
Talking something about still having a movie to catch. 

The six got back to their cabin, Felix ran towards the bathroom yelling something about quickly taking a shower.
The others changed and got ready for dinner.

"Lix!! Are you done? I swear we'll go without you if you don't get your ass out of that bathroom."
Said Seungmin knocking on the still-locked door.

"Just a second."
Was heard from the other side of the door, making the others sigh.

After what felt like an eternity, Felix came out of the bathroom nicely styled with a very stylish outfit. 
"Jeongin would be proud." He said mumbling, fixing his shirt. 

Jisung, not missing Changbin's look that didn't leave the blond, had a grin on his face as they walked towards the main House. 

Dinner was Like usual, a bit calmer. 
Unlike breakfast and Lunch, at dinner, the students all were a bit tired from the activities.
No loud talking, and loud laughter, very much to Minhos liking. 

While eating, he glanced at the guy next to him. Butterfly's filled his stomach when he suddenly remembered something. 
Making him choke on his food.

Jisung looked at him with wide eyes and started patting his back.

"Are you okay?"
He asked a bit worried.
Minho nodded taking a sip from his water and letting out a sigh

He remembered that he would have to introduce Jisung to his parents, and not only that, he would have to come out.
Well, it's not Like they're homophobic or something, at least that's what Minho hoped.
In Fact, Minho never heard them talk about that kind of topic at all.
Maybe because they never even took into consideration that their son could be gay?

He stopped his endless thoughts when he felt a hand in his.
He looked up and saw Jisung, holding his hand with a comforting soft smile on his lips. Clearly noticing Minhos slightly distressed expression. 

Minho smiled and felt something inside him switch.
He had loving friends who have made him feel more at home than his parents did in the last 10 years.
And Minho knew that, if he had Jisung on his side, everything would turn out well. And no matter what his parents say, he will stay with him.