19

The two stood in front of Jisungs door. Minho looked at the flowers with a smile while Jisung took out his keys. 
Jisung had his hand on the door handle and turned around facing Minho.

"If either my Mom or my brother are home, I apologize in advance if they say anything weird.. "

Minho chuckled at the other, shaking his head. 
Jisung sighed as he opened the door to the house and let Minho in.

Minho looked around in amazement. He found Jisung's house very beautiful.
Next to the door, some jackets were hung up, and different kinds of shoes were on a small shoe rack.

They were basically in front of the living room since it's the first thing you
see when you enter the house. 
He also noticed that there were flowers inside the house. 

Just like on the couch table or in the big vase next to a window. 
There were also some different pictures on the wall.

Suddenly, a woman with dark short hair came out of what Minho assumed the kitchen. The apron she was wearing had some flour stains on it.
A smile was plastered on her face as she saw the two boys.

"Sungie!! You didn't tell me that you would bring a friend over!"
Said the woman to Jisung, hitting his shoulder jokingly.

"Well, you didn't tell me that you would be home so early!"

Said Jisung, just thinking of trying to get Minho as fast upstairs as possible, far from any questions his Mom could ask.
Jisungs mom just sighed at her son and looked at Minho and gasped.

"Oh my gosh! Im sorry I didn't even properly introduce myself... My name is Han Minji, but you can call me auntie."

Said Mrs. Han and smiled at the raven haired.

"I'm Lee Minho jisungs classmate.
Nice to meet you, auntie."

Said Minho smiling back and bowed, jisungs eyes widening a bit. At school, Minho wasn't disrespectful to any teachers or anything, but he never saw him actually bowing. 

"Do you guys want some cookies? I made some earlier. You gotta be quick tho or Brian will eat them all."

Before jisung could even protest, Minho quickly answered with a "Sure."
Jisung sighed, defeated, and nodded. 

They walked into the kitchen, not exactly expecting seeing what they saw.
Pink ribbon everywhere on the floor, just like some pastel pink wrapping paper. Brian stood in front of the kitchen table, trying to wrap some kind of box.

The older looked absolutely frustrated, covering his face with his hands in annoyance, not noticing the others' presence. 

"Uhm... Hyung? Everything okay?"
Asked Jisung, trying to see what his brother was trying to wrap. 
Brian looked at the three and let out a groan, sitting down on a chair.

"No..."
Said Brian, looking at the mess on the floor. His eyes traveled back to the dark brown box.

"Oh sweetie..."

Said Minji and walked over to her oldest son rubbing his shoulder. 
After a quick glance at the scene, she pretty much had an idea of what her son was trying to do. Deciding that she won't ask anything anything about it, she gave Jisung and Minho the cookie box.

"Do you want me to help you wrap it?"

Brian quickly nodded and gave his mom a side hug. Just now, he realized that there was an unknown face next to jisung. He looked over to his  brother with a questioning look.

He looked at the raven boy next to his younger brother closely.
Minho gulped and scratched his neck nervously. 

"Um, Hi, I'm Lee Minho Jisungs classmate."
Minho said awkwardly with a short bow, Jisung nodded, rolling his eyes at his brother. 'Is that idiot trying to act, tough?' Jisung thought.

"I see, I'm Han Younghyun Jisungs older brother, but please call me Brian. "

He said with a slight smile, he wasn't really the protective type of brother.
But he couldn't help it scaring the other a bit, Minho just nodded, smiling back.

"Here you go, Honey."

Said Minji handing Brian the perfectly wrapped box, with a red ribbon on it.
Brains' eyes widened as he cracked a big smile.
He thanked his mom, hugging her, Minji laughing at her son.

Jisung smiled at his family and looked at Minho. Who was staring at the scene, eyes slightly widened.
Jisung frowned. It looked like Minho was lost in his thoughts as he looked at his mom and brother.

Jisung tapped him on his shoulder, Minho spopped his thoughts and looked at Jisung.

"Let's go upstairs, okay?"

Minho nodded and followed jisung upstairs. The second floor was very pretty too, a picture caught Minhos eyes. In the picture where two boys and a woman and a man. Both boys sat on their lap and had big smiles on their face. Minho was pretty sure that it was a family picture, too, recognizing Minji.

"Minho? Hyung?"

He heard Jisung call from one of the rooms. He walked inside jisungs room.

The room was pretty organized, a shelf with a lot of mangas and CDs next to the organized desk. Over the bed that had some plushies on it were some different Polaroids. And guitar stood next to his bed.

Jisung quickly closed the opened closet in embarrassment since he really didn't need Minho to know about the mess that was in there. Curse Jeongin and his wish to help with his outfit.

They both sat down on Jisungs bed as Minho looked at the Polaroids.
He smiled as he recognized some of the people on it.
Most of them were Jisungs friends, but he also saw Minji and Brian. 

He also noticed that there wasn't a polaroid of the man like on the family Photos that were hung up. He decided not to ask about that yet. It wasn't his business anyway.

Out of the blue jisungs phone started to ring.
Jisung looked at Minho, confused as he saw the contact name of who was face timing him. Minho looked at him just as confused.

'Lix🌟'