26

Minho got inside the bus, his two friends walked in front of him.
Changbin was complaining about how he didn't even have time to eat breakfast, which made Hyunjin and Minho laugh.

"Changbin Hyung here are two empty seats!!"

Hyunjin quickly sat down on the window seat, Changbin sitting next to him. Minho rolled his eyes and slightly shook his head. 

"At least I don't have to spend the bus ride with you two idiots."

Said Minho his two friends giving him an overdramatic apologetic look.
He kept on walking, still not finding two empty seats.

Yes, two.

The raven planned to sit at the window seat and put his bag into the seat next to him. Trying to avoid having to talk to any of his classmates.
He looked to his right, and stopped his tracks, forgetting about his previous plans.

The person looked at him a bit surprised that expression quickly changed into a smile.

"Hi Hyung... do you wanna uhm sit down?"

Asked Jisung, he removed his bag from the free seat and put it down to his feet. 
Minho nodded, sitting down next to the brunette.

"Did your friends ditch you too?"

He asked taking of his leather jacket making him a bit more comfortable in the seat. 

"Well I lost rock paper scissors about who has to sit alone, so it was half fair."

Jisung said with a fake pout and a smile.
After a while of Mr. Park discussing with a group of girls how one has to sit alone. And the girls almost starting to cry, everyone got seated.
Minho and Jisung just looked at each other with a 'What the actual fuck' face'  holding back any laughter from the girl's drama. 

The driver started the engine, making Jisung sigh. 'These are going to be long two and a half hours...'

Minho looked at Jisung, his red headphones laid on his lap, as he suddenly had an idea.

"Jisung?"

"Yes?"

"Wanna share?"

Minho held a pair of cable headphones.
Jisung smiled at the older taking one side. Just as he wanted to put it into his ear someone started talking to him from the back.

"Sungie!"

Said Felix in a whisper, looking through the gap from the bus seats in front of him, like a literal child.

"Felix! What the hell?!"

Said Jisung his hand on his chest, making Minho giggle quietly.

"Who is that sitting next to you??"

Felix whispered not that quietly, Seungmin held a hand in front of his face mumbling something about missing Jeongin already. 

"Me"

Jisung let out a laugh his heart-shaped smile showing. Since it was now Minho who looked through the gap answering Felix.
The blond freckled boy was startled by the sudden appearance and quickly sat in his seat like a normal person again. A little embarrassed, that it had to be one of Changbins friends catching him being his goofy self.

The two project partners went back to listening to music together. Jisung was actually kind of surprised by Minho's music taste.
He put on a Playlist with rather chill and calming songs.

Jisung looked outside the window, it was indeed a pretty view. Big fields and a forest were seen.

Jisung slowly started to feel a tiny bit sleepy, it was no secret that the boy was able to fall asleep literally anywhere.
But when
'Let's Not Fall in Love' by BIGBANG started playing, his eyes closed and he dozed off.

Minho was about to ask Jisung if he would like a snack too, when he saw the sleeping boy with slightly puffed-out cheeks.

Minho couldn't help but admire the younger next to him. Jisung looked so pretty, literally just sleeping. He felt his heartbeat rise again his ears turned into a shade of crimson when he realized what he was thinking. 

Suddenly the bus rumbled, making the whole bus slightly jump. Minho already cursed the bus driver for his driving skills in his mind. When he felt a weight on his shoulder.

Jisung was leaning onto him, his cheek slightly squished making him pout. Minho's heartbeat quickened as he looked at Jisung a shy smile on his lips.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

The two buses arrived after the long drive more or less safely at their destination.
Minho tried to wake up Jisung softly shaking his shoulder a bit. The brunette's eyes slowly fluttered open looking straight into the dark eyes of Lee Minho.

He was stunned and since he was still half asleep and not really functioning. 

"Jisung we arrived at the camp, let's get out okay?"Said Minho putting his jacket back on.

Jisung nodded rubbing his eyes like a child, he put all of his stuff into his backpack and followed Minho out of the bus.

Jisung eyes widened as he saw the place they would be staying at for almost a week.

The camp was huge and on the right side of it were the different cabins.
In the center was a bigger house.
Mr. Park explained that they would eat their meals there. 
You can also see a part of a small lake,
all of it is surrounded by a huge forest.

Jisung looked around with wide eyes while walking towards Felix and Seungmin. Felix was jumping around in excitement while Seungmin took pictures.

"Jeongin is going to be so jealous-"
Said Seungmin with an evil smirk on his face.

Ms. Baek stood once again in front of the students, Mr. Park walking behind her like he wasn't a teacher himself.

"So Everybody, Mr. Park and I will call one person from each cabin. That person is responsible that their cabin is complete and that everyone knows in which cabin they will stay, Understood?"

The students all agreed with a loud "Yes Ms. Baek!!", nervous about with whom they'll share a cabin.