27

•~Journal~•

-☆-
_________________________________________

Dear Journal...

We arrived at camp!!!

And I already feel like murdering Felix.

After Ms. Baek told Felix to come and get the list for his cabin. Seungmin and I were very shocked that it wasn't just us three in the cabin. 

But Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin's names were also written on the paper.

Felix explained that he and Changbin secretly wrote the other's names on the list.

Hyunjin looked just as flabbergasted as Seungmin and I, Minho once again had that unreadable face.

"Well, we're project partners anyway soooo..."

Said Felix while scratching his neck nervously, Changbin nodding in agreement. 

Since nobody wanted to change the list, we took our luggage and made our way to cabin Number 8.

Our cabin just like the others had a color theme, and ours is red.
The Windows had some red decorations just like the roof, it looked like it was straight out of a fairytale.

While passing by the other cabins, I saw some of the students giving us weird looks. From shocked to disgusted to angry, all kinds of stares were thrown at us.
I think the disgusted ones were dedicated to Felix, Seungmin and I tho-

I tried my best to ignore them and walked to the door. Felix already stood there with the key and an excited smile on his face.

"Open it Lix!!!"
I said shaking his shoulder as he let out a laugh.

He opened the door, Seungmin and our project partners quickly followed us inside. 

The cabin looked pretty cute, it has three bunk beds on the left side, a door in the back that probably leads to the bathroom. And a small table with three chairs (why in the world three in a cabin for six???).

Seungmin, Felix, And I threw our bags on the top bunk beds since the other three were already sitting on the bottom ones.

I looked around the room, a smile creeping on my face as I noticed something. 

Hyunjin was sitting on the bottom bunk bed, the one under Seungmin.
So were Changbin and Felix.

And that leads Minho being under-

Oh.

I slowly looked down to the bed under mine, I was met with Minho staring at me with a slight smirk. 

My eyes widened and my heart felt like it fell off the bunk bed.
I quickly sat back normally looking at my two friends both on their phones. 

"Lix, Minnie let's walk around outside a bit pleaseee."

I said laying on the bed both of my hands on my tinted pink cheeks. 

The teachers told us that we could spend the rest of the day doing whatever we wanted. Since we just arrived today the "cool activities" would start tomorrow. I honestly don't even want to know what they defined as cool.

I heard a 'sure' from both of them and happily sat up. We got down from the bunk beds and put our shoes back on.

The other three didn't seem to mind and kept their attention on their phones. 

"We'll be outside taking a walk for a bit, see you guys later."

Said Seungmin as I opened the door, I saw Changbin nodding in response so we walked outside closing the door.

We walked towards the small lake, sometimes we saw some Students walking around too.

We sat down at the pier, the water was calm the forest in the back slightly reflecting on it.

The silence was broken when all of our phones buzzed.

We looked at each other with a knowing look.

"It's Jeongin."

We all said at the same time laughing, I took out my phone checking his text.

"What did he say?"

"He texted and I quote:
I'm not jealous of your stupid camp Hyungs!! I'm going to visit Auntie's shop now since she asked me to visit her when I have some free time.
Anyway, don't have too much fun, text me later hehe."

"That fetus..."

Said Seungmin shaking his head making all of us laugh. 

_________________________________________
-☆-

The popular boys sat on their beds, Hyunjin was currently trying to call Chan.

"Why is that Kangaroo not picking up..."
He mumbled with a frown.

"Why do you want to call him anyway?"

Asked Changbin putting his phone down.

"Well, I need him to plan Minho Hyung's wedding with me."

"What-."

Minho got cut off by Hyunjin's phone ringing, the raven-haired picked it up like that was the last call he would ever receive. 

"Hello?"

"HWANG HYUNJIN YOU BETTER TELL ME WHY THE HELL YOU TRIED TO CALL ME TWENTY-SEVEN TIMES IN THE PAST FIVE MINUTES!?"

Changbin and Minho looked at Hyunjin with wide eyes. The boy had to remove his phone from his ear since the person on the other line was being deafening loud. 

"I-I'm sorry Chan Hyung..."

Chan rarely got mad or raised his voice,
The only times that happened is when he's either very stressed or something or more specifically someone is making him mad.

It was quiet when a sigh was heard from the other side of the line.

"No Hyunjin I'm sorry for yelling it's just- Ugh. There is one of my grandmother's customers here..."

Said Chan saying the last part more quietly.

"Oh okay, Hyung! I'll call you later then."

Said Hyunjin, Chan replied with a short 'Bye' and hung up.

Hyunjin looked at his two friends with confusion, Changbin had a huge smirk on his face.

"Yah, what the heck are you thinking about?"

Said Minho looking at Changbin with suspicion. Hyunjin was still lost, looking back and forth between the two.

"Well..."

He said while lying down.

"I'm pretty sure that they're not just a  customer."