18

They got wet.
Really wet.

'How can weather change so fast?'
Was the only thing Jisung was thinking.
The project partners stood under the small roof of the ice cream shop, which due to the weather closed a while ago.

Jisung sighed he should've looked at the weather report this morning.
He shook his head. He remembered a phrase his dad always said to him when he was younger and smiled.

'We aren't made of sugar, are we? Even tho some people are almost as sweet as it. So, Jisungie, even tho you are just as sweet, you don't have to be imitated by it.'

Was Jisung afraid of the rain when he was a little kid?
Yes.

Nowadays, when he thinks of his younger self staring at the rain with big eyes, he thinks of himself as an idiot. But can you blame 4-year-old Jisung? He just found mini drops of water coming from the sky freaky. 

He shook his head again and looked to his right seeing Minho looking at the sky. As if his staring would make the rain go away, Jisung chuckled at the other.

"I think we should just run Hyung."

Said Jisung, looking at Minho, waiting for an answer. It still felt odd that he called Minho Hyung. In their little question game, they found out that Minho actually was a year older, and as soon as Jisung asked, "Should I call you Hyung then?" Minho didn't even hesitate to reply with a "Yes."

He quickly noticed that he answered that question almost too fast and just quickly changed the topic, still a bit embarrassed. 

Minho looked at him in shock. He really didn't want to get wet. But he has his leather jacket that at least helped a bit against the rain. But Jisung only wore a shirt. He would get absolutely soaked and sick.
And Minho definitely didn't want that.

"But you don't even have a jacket."
He protested, furrowing his eyebrows.

"It's okay. We're not made out of sugar, right?"

Jisung said with a small smile and wanted to take a step into the rain when he was pulled back by a hand.
Minho looked at Jisung and took his jacket off.

"Minh-"

"No buts, I really don't want to get wet, but you'll get sick. So we gotta share."

Jisung looked at him with confusion, share? What?
Minho stood a little closer to Jisung and put half of his jacket over Jisung's head and back, doing the same for him.
Now they were both under minhos jacket jisung looking at Minho with big eyes.

"Let's go, okay?" 

Asked Minho, looking at Jisung.
Jisung just nodded, holding eye-contact.
They just looked at each other, the rain reflecting in each other eyes.

Minho was the first to break the eye-contact and gave Jisung a slight smile before walking into the rain. Jisung followed as their little self-made. umbrella with Minho's jacket did its job.

"Hyung.."

"Yea?"

"Where are we going...?"

"Oh... Uh.."

Minho forgot about that, where should they go now?

He didn't want to go to his place.

But before he could even answer, Jisung spoke up.