37

The hot sun shone on the camp, reflecting in the shimmering lake.
Jisung and his classmates had a free day today, where they could do whatever they wanted.

And since it was melting hot under the summer sun, the six boys decided they would go swimming today.
Sadly it was the last day today, they'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon, and because of that Mr. Park and Miss. Beak organized two bonfires. 

Minho let out a sigh while walking towards the lake in the middle of the camp. He was glad that today was going to be a bit calmer than yesterday. 

Yesterday's activity was still haunting him since they had to go rock climbing. A memory he would like to forget as fast as possible. 
The raven-haired boy was scared of heights, so while his friends had fun...
He was holding onto those rocks for Dear life.

At least his Boyfriend, Minho grinned at the thought of him.
It still felt new to him that Jisung,
Han Jisung was actually his Boyfriend.
The guy that hasn't left his mind for the past weeks.
The person that made his heart beat, someone that liked him for who he was.

Jisung, at least gave him a bit of emotional support, cheering him on a bit, on the ground of course.
Jisung was just as afraid of heights as Minho, but he wasn't allowed to climb with his bandaged knee.
So he sat on the green grass watching his friends, enjoying the sun.

After what felt like an eternity to Minho, it was finally Changbins turn to climb up, which meant he would finally be on safe ground again. 
He slowly got down on the ground and let out a shaky breath. 

The raven looked around spotting Jisung sitting in the grass, with a flower in his hand.
With a slight smile, he walked up to the brunette boy.

Jisung noticed that a shadow appeared next to him, making him look up.
He smiled when he recognized the guy in front of him.

"Hey."
He said, watching Minho sit down next to him.

"Hi."
Said Minho with a sigh looking into the blue sky.

"I almost died up there oh my gosh."

He said putting a hand on his chest, making Jisung giggle.

"Well I'm glad you didn't, you can't just become my boyfriend and then just die."

Said Jisung with a slightly dramatic tone at the end, Minho chuckled with a smile.
It got quiet, the two enjoying the silence, looking into the blue sky.

"But, you did well... I'm proud of you."
Said Jisung quietly, leaning his head on Minho's shoulder.

Minho felt his ears turn red and the tingling feeling in his stomach spread throughout his body.

He looked at Jisung's hand, he was holding a small daisy.
He reached out for it and gently took it from his hands.

Jisung looked up to him with a questioning look, arching an eyebrow.
Minho took the daisy and put it behind Jisung's ear, smiling in adoration.

Jisung's cheeks were tinted in light pink, smiling cutely at the action.
Minho felt his heartbeat beating hard at the sight in front of him.

"Ji! If Minho won't die because of climbing he'll die because of you!"

Yelled a familiar voice making the two look up.
Changbin who was still in the middle of climbing, was laughing and waving in their direction.

"YAH! You better be ready when you get back on the ground Seo Changbin!"
Screamed Minho back, Jisung laughing at the two friends.

Minhos thoughts about yesterday stopped when he felt cold water splash all over him. He shrieked and ran his hand through his now wet hair.
He looked up at his friends who all stood in the water laughing at the raven-haired. 

"Hyung~ don't be mad~ Hyunjin didn't mean to splash water all over you."
Said Jisung giving him a fake innocent look, Hyunjin gasped next to him in betrayal. 

"YOU ASS!! Hyung I swear it wasn't me!! It was Him."
Said Hyunjin pointing at Jisung slightly splashing water in his direction. 
Jisung who burst out laughing, splashed some water back at Hyunjin. 

"Hey! How dare you call my boyfriend an Ass! You'll get it, Hwang!"

Minho quickly got into the water and stood protectively in front of Jisung, helping him splash Hyunjin. 

That's when suddenly the splashing war stopped and it got quiet, their four friends in front of them looked at them with blank stunned faces.
Minho and Jisung looked at each other not understanding what was wrong.

"What is it...?"
Said Jisung confused, looking at his two best friends. 

That's when their blank faces turned into smiles, especially Felix's. 

"I FREAKING KNEW IT!! MY TWIN HAS A BOYFRIEND."
He yelled happily jumping around in the water.

"Jeongin is going to lose it when he'll find out."
Said Seungmin chuckling.

"So is Chan, his precious friend found someone~"
Said Changbin with a smirk. 

"Yah Hyung!!! I knew it wasn't too early to plan your wedding!"
Said Hyunjin dramatically, wiping his fake tears. 

Jisung and Minho were now the two with the stunned faces, when jisungs eyes widened.

"You said 'My Boyfriend' you idiot."
Said the brunette slightly hitting Minhos shoulder, laughing.

"Oh."
Said Minho scratching his neck a bit embarrassed.

"It's okay, it wasn't a secret anyway...
And I don't mind people knowing."

Said Jisung looking up at the older,  giving him a soft smile.

"I don't either."
He said, putting an arm around Jisungs waist.

"Ugh you two are so cute together it's almost sickening."
Was heard from Hyunjin, making everyone break out in Laughter. 

The six friends stayed at the lake for a while, swimming playing or just talking about random subjects. 
Seungmin, Felix, And Jisung sat on the pier, the other three still stood in the water right in front of them.

While Felix and Jisung were talking to the guys in the water, Seungmin was on his phone, the others not noticing the grin on his face.

That was until a very well-known voice was heard through his phone.

"Hyung!! What is it?"

Felix and Jisung looked at the phone at the speed of light, smiling, seeing the person.

"Innie!!"
Felix happily waved at the younger.

"How is our baby doing~"
Said Jisung, Jeongin giving him a disgusted expression. 
The three boys in the water got a bit closer when they realized who the others were talking to.

"Well, I'm doing good!! You have no idea how much tea I have about those two who were sent home."
He said with a proud look.

"Huh? These bitches who tricked Seungmin and Jisung?"
Said Changbin confused. 

"Ye- Wait was that Changbin Hyung?!"

Seungmin nodded and turned the phone so Jeongin could see the other guys in the water.
Jeongin was a bit surprised but gave them a quick 'Hello' before Seungmin turned the phone to face him again.

"And what happened?"
Asked Feliz curiously.

"Well while you guys are at camp they have to go back to school normally, studying with the detention teacher.
And what happened spread pretty fast, and there are some rumors too.
But let's just say almost everyone is feeling bad for you guys for what happened."

His best friends nodded, thinking of the whole situation that had happened again.

"Anyways, how are you guys doing?"