34

"I-"

She started, looking up. But when she saw the glares she got from Felix, Changbin, Hyunjin, and Minho. She quickly looked back down. 

"I wanted to apologize."

It looked like the girl took her whole courage to look up again, but this time she was only looking at Seungmin and Jisung. Well, she tried to ignore Minho since Jisung was still on his back.

"I'm sorry Seungmin and Jisung,
I promise you guys that this wasn't my idea and I knew from the beginning that the turnout would be horrible. 
But I was blinded by..."

She took a quick glance at Hyunjin who stood protectively next to Seungmin.

"I was blinded, Jihye made me think that doing all of this would be a good thing. I should've listened to my gut feeling and should've told you guys everything. 
Again, I'm really sorry. "

She looked down back at the ground. 
Jisung and Seungmin were quiet, they didn't really know what to say.
Just as Jisung wanted to speak up, Mr.Park approached the group. 

"Chiyo, Your driver is here."

Said Mr.Park, he still had a slightly distressed expression.
The girl looked up and nodded sad smile on her face.

She turned back to face Jisung and Seungmin and bowed deeply. 

"I hope that you guys can forgive me one day, again I'm sorry. "

After that she followed Mr.Park to the exit of the camp, jisung saw a light pink suitcase and a backpack lying next to the wooden gate.
So did the girl he remembered as Jihye, unlike Chiyo she didn't apologize or go search for him and Seungmin. 
Felix told the both of them that she refused to go.

"She has to go home?"
Said Jisung,
feeling a bit bad for the girl. 

"Yeah, after Mr.Park informed their parents about what happend they decided to send the two home."
Answered Felix, running a hand through his blond hair.

It was quiet for a while when Jisung let out a groan, his friends looked at him surprised. 

"I have enough of this day!
I just want to eat, let Ms.Baek take a look at my knee, and Sleep god dammit!"
He stated with a pout resting his head on Minho's shoulder, making all of them laugh.

And like on cue, Ms.Baek's voice was heard through the speakers. Announcing that dinner will be served in 10 minutes. Felix and Hyunjin burst out laughing at Changbin's and Jisung's happy dance.

After dinner,
Ms.Baek bandaged Jisung's knee a bit more professionally than just with a piece of shirt fabric.
Though she was very impressed with Seungmin's improvised band-aid. 

They all sat outside on the small terrace of their cabin, enjoying the cooling breeze.

"Seungmin I'm impressed, you handled the wound very well, your father must be proud. "
She said with a smile on her face, she stood up ready to go back to apparently discuss the next activities.

Felix and Jisung gave each other a knowing grin when they saw the popular boys confused faces.
Seungmin just rolled his eyes at his two best friends, as he sat down next to Hyunjin. 

"Hey don't let us in the dark."

Said Changbin crossing his arms with a pout. Minho who looked at Changbin with pure cringe, moved a bit closer to Jisung. Making the Brunette boy next to him laugh.

"Ugh for context, My dad's a doctor an-"
Said Seungmin quickly getting cut off by Felix.

"And really wants Seungmin to be one too~ But he doesn't wanna~"
Sang Felix, receiving a glare from Seungmin.

"Lix don't be like that, or should I mention Your dad's Camping obsession? I remember one tim-"

Jisung couldn't finish when suddenly a shoe was thrown at him, Felix who was red as a tomato looked at him with betrayal. 

"I cannot believe you." He said putting his shoe back on, his face and ears still bright red. Hyunjin laughed loudly at the freckled boy when out of the blue Changbin spoke up.

"Oh shut it Hyunjin, should I bring up that one time in Middle school?"

And so the six, spend their evening talking and talking. Minho who was happily listening to his best friend, and his two new friends talk suddenly felt a weight on his arm.

He looked down, Jisung who had a tired smile on his lips, was leaning onto his shoulder. Minho felt his heartbeat quickening, the tingling feeling in his stomach spreading through his whole body. 

Minho was very happy spending evenings like these,
With two of his childhood best friends,
Two totally new friends,
And his Crush.

It was slowly getting darker, the clear night sky simmering and reflecting in the lake. 
All six of them were very tired, sitting on their beds.

"Jeongin is never going to believe, anything that happened today..."

Said Jisung with a chuckle looking at his two best friends next to him.

"Oh, he probably had enough drama at Auntie's shop."

Said Seungmin, making Jisung and Felix burst out laughing. 
Remembering how nervous Jeongin was when he told his friends that his Crush was actually Auntie's Grandson. 

The silence broke when Changbin spoke up.

"Wait, what do you mean with 'Auntie's shop'?"

He looked up at them, arching an eyebrow. 

"Oh well, us three and Jeongin of course. Have always since our childhood, visited an older small convenience store. And the lady there really loved us."
Said Felix with a Chuckle.

"Well, she loves Jeongin more tho."
Jisung chuckled and nodded in agreement when it got weirdly quiet again. 

"Changbin Hyung why are you looking at us like that."

Said Hyunjin, looking at Changbin with concern. He was trying to mouth some sentences, to Minho and Hyunjin, it looked like Changbin was having a stroke.

"Please, it's too late for this, Bin you have a mouth to speak, please use it."
Said Minho who tiredly laid down on the more or less comfortable bed.

The three boys, who obviously knew what Changbin was trying to say smiled at each other. 

"He means that Auntie's shop which Jeongin is visiting, is Chan Hyung's grandmother's shop."
Explained Jisung, hugging his pillow.

"Ohh"

"WAIT WHAT"

"Hwang Hyunjin.
I swear if you scream one more time you'll be sleeping with the fish in the lake tonight."

Jisung smiled to himself, as his friends kept on talking. 
His mind traveled off, as he felt himself getting sleepy, dozing off.