20

•~Journal~•

-☆-
_________________________________________

Dear Journal...

Well, let's say... that was an interesting first meet-up...?

For short, I met up with Minho, and we saw baby duckies (that also made it feel like a freaking movie). We went to eat ice cream just to awkwardly play question games.
Then it started to rain, Minhos hate against being wet, got us into a Kdrama moment.

We saw Seungmin (who looked suspiciously like he met the love of his life) and Hyunjin (who looked like he also just met the love of his life, just a lot more nervous).

We went to my place and saw my mom. Fun fact, after Minho left, my mom told me she was happy that I had such well-mannered friends.

Mom... did you forget that I'm friends with Felix? And Jeongin? Who eats like it's his first and last bite?

Minho also met my older brother, I got to know afterward that the gift he was wrapping actually is for the one and only KIM WONPIL. 

I mean, obviously, who else would like that idiot??? (I'm joking Hyung if you ever see this I love you most of the time)
He wouldn't tell me why he was giving him a gift, tho.

After that, we went into my room, out of the blue, Felix called.

Minho was just as confused as me since we both knew that Felix was supposed to be with Changbin. 

When I answered the call, it wasn't Felix who answered the phone, but Changbin. He looked like he was very distressed while looking at the screen. 

"Bin? What's going on?"

Said Minho as he sat beside me, looking at his friend with confusion. 

"I didn't know that your friend steals phones."

I said and laughed while looking at Minho. He just shrugged and gave me a smile.

"I didn't know either."

"YAH! I didn't steal anything!"

Said Changbin with furrowed eyebrows and a pout.

"Then, why do you have Felix's phone?"

I said, taking a look behind Changbin, and I came to the conclusion that It was definitely not Felix's house. Since you were able to see some luxurious furniture. 

"Ugh, he just left 5 minutes ago and forgot his phone. And since I can't call him nor have his address, I called the first contact that popped up.

And apparently, that was you... also, why is your contact name 'TwinQuokka'..?"

I laughed as he mentioned my contact name in Felix's phone. Since Felix is from Australia and is very familiar with the animal called Quokka. He started calling me Quokka soon after we met, and later we found out that our birthdays are literally right after another.
So we started calling us Twins. 

"It's a long story- well, anyway. If you want to, I could give you Felix's address?"

I asked the other who was still sitting on that very, very, very exexpensive-looking couch.