3

"You're such an idiot." Said Changbin, shaking his head at his friend's stupidity.

Changbin and Minho were telling Chan about their previous class and how Hyunjin made a fool of himself once again.

"UhGggG yahh hyunggg you are so mean." Said Hyunjin having a little breakdown.

"And now that boy has to help you clean too? First, you shower him in yellow paint, and now he has to help clean your mess? Wow." Said Chan laughing at his friends' actions.

"Yes... and I feel horrible. I even tried to tell Mrs. Kim that it was entirely my fault, but she resisted. "

"Well, did you at least apologize to him? Do you even know his name?" Asked Chan since he was the only one keeping the conversation alive. Changbin was more interested in his phone while Minho was eating his food but secretly glancing at someone.

"Oh- Ehh- his name... Ehm" At this point Chan was facepalming, in disbelief of his friend.

"It's not like I forgot it, Mrs. Kim mentioned it, but I was distracted..."
Hyunjin was now looking down, smiling softly at his food, not seeing Chan and Changbin's confused stares.

Changbin did see something else, tho. He wondered why Minho was being so quiet, unlike usual. His friend might not be the most extroverted, but he was never this quiet. Following the olders gaze, he saw the older looking at a table where four guys were sitting.
He recognized three of them from their art class. He had seen the other boy somewhere before too, but he couldn't remember from where.

"That's the boy that has to help you clean, right?" Chan and Hyunjin, where
Confused what Changbin meant until he pointed at the table. Minho already looking at them.

"Yeah, that's him... the one with the yellow jacket..." said Hyunjin obviously still embarrassed over the whole situation covering his face.

"When do you have to clean the classroom? Don't tell me it's after school," asked Changbin, giving Hyunjin a questioning look.

Hyunjin just nodded with a sigh, The
four friends had plans for the afternoon, and him messing them up made him even more frustrated. But even tho the tall boy felt bad for his and his friends' plans, thinking about the cute boy with the yellow jacket made him feel even worse.

"Yah, Hyunjinnie, don't worry about it. we can just postpone our plans." Said Chan obviously, noticing Hyunjin's upset face. Giving him a reassuring smile, His other two friends agreed. Hyunjin nodded at his friends and gave them a thankful smile back.

The staring stopped when the bell rang, signaling lunch to be over.
The 4 popular boys took their stuff and said goodbye to Chan since he's a year above them.

- ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ -

"Bye Hyung!!"
"Byeee Minnie have fu-" Felix couldn't finish his sentence since Seungmin threw his math book at him.
They were currently outside of the art classroom, giving Seungmin at least a bit of emotional support.

"I hate all of you... except Jeongin." Said Seungmin Side eyeing Felix, who was just sticking out his tongue. Jisung only shook his head at his best friend's behavior. even tho he wasn't any better himself. The two have been bickering ever since they were little. But obviously, they both deeply care for each other, not that they would ever say that out loud, tho.

After his 3 friends left, Sungmin was left alone. He went inside the classroom, which still had a big yellow stain on the floor, just like the desks around it.
From Hyunjin still no sight.