4

•~Journal~•
-☆-
_________________________________________

Dear Journal...

I am deeply traumatized
But let me start from the beginning.
This morning... just as i was about to bite into the beautiful creation my mother made...

(also called a pancake)

It was ruined by a
horrendous sight...

(Also called my older brother)

Honestly, if I mean "Horrendous," I mean it.
He looked horrible.

He looked like he got no sleep at all, and his dark hair was messy.

Mom said it's because her eldest son is "studying so hard" and "making her proud"

...

Studying my ass.
What my mother didn't know was that there was currently another imbecile, sleeping in my brother's bed.
You're probably wondering where I got this information from...

Since mom wasn't getting home until very late at night yesterday, I was making myself comfortable on the couch watching anime and thinking about Seungmins misery.
(like a good friend would)

When I suddenly heard noises coming from my brother's room, which is weird bc he said he went out with a friend...

Shit.

I grabbed my slipper and started slowly walking upstairs towards
His room.

Mentally preparing myself to be killed by a murderer or a kidnapper.

I looked through the door gap, seeing the most traumatizing and at the same time hilarious thing ever.

My brother and his 'fRiEnD' how he would call him, were currently trying to get into his room through his window.

His friend helped him get in, but instead of just getting inside like a normal person, he fell like a potato sack.
As expected from my brother.

As I was about to laugh my ass off at his
gracefulness, as he got off the floor.
Walking up to the other guy and
Starting to make out aggressively.

Ehm.

I went to my room after seeing that.

Let's not mention what my poor innocent ears had to hear after I went back to my room.

_________________________________________

-☆-

"You sure everything is okay, Hyung...?" asked Jeongin, the rest of his friends suspiciously looking at seungmin.

The four friends were currently sitting on a bench in a small park, eating ice cream.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Said seungmin smiling at his friends and getting back to daydreaming while eating his ice cream.

Seungmin has been weirdly happy ever since he came to school. He also didn't even bother talk about his cleaning duty that annoyed him so much yesterday. And when his friends asked about it, the answers were always the same,

"Oh, it was okay." Or "Mhm, it wasn't that bad..."

which isn't a bad thing, of course,
Just unusual.

"Something is definitely up..." Said Jisung to the other two that were nodding in agreement.

"He didn't throw anything at me today or was bickering with me. Whatever happened to him, I want it to happen again. " stated Felix shrugging.

While Jisung chuckled at his friends statement, Jeongin still had a question that didn't leave his head.

"Seungmin Hyung, the guy that you had to help clean the classroom, was Hwang Hyunjin, right?"

"Yeah, that's his name. Why is something wrong, Innie?"
Said Seungmin, quite confused about the maknaes question.

"Well... hes part of the popular boys in school and i wanted to ask if the bad rumors about him are true..."

Honestly, the youngest of the group wasn't the only one thinking about that question. Felix and Jisung have been thinking about that, too.
Apart from the rumors they heard about the most popular boys in school, they knew nothing about them.

Since they all tried the best to avoid them, they most likely didn't even know their name.

Seungmin, just sighed and looked at the little pond with ducks swimming in it.
His friends clearly seeing his sad smile, making them even more worried.

"No,
They aren't true at all.

And I think that's even worse."