6

•~Journal~•
-☆-
_________________________________________

Dear Journal...

Today was the start of the week again.

Ugh.
Monday.

Why do my Mondays always start off so weird?

Anyway I'll tell you what happened just an hour ago...

(And, yes, I'm writing this in the school toilets? Don't juge me-)

I was walking near the shool entrance, looking for one of my friends.
I was a bit early today, and i still had 15 minutes until my first class started.

When I suddenly saw the handsome mystery guy.

(Yes, I named Hyunjins friend that because I still don't know his name.
And he's handsome -)

He didn't look like he was in a good mood, at all.
He looked like he was trying to get away from someone.

That someone was quick to be seen tho,
a very beautiful woman was trying to talk to him.

The woman was wearing what you could call a typical business outfit.
Black skirt with a black suit jacket.

She also looked a lot like the mystery guy, not 100% the same but they shared a lot of features.
That's also why I assumed that the woman is his mother.

I was too far away to hear what she was trying to say to him.
But Mystery guy just turned around and said something to her, turned back around and disappeared quickly into the school building. The woman looked after him with a sad look.

Since I only had 10 minutes left before my first class started, I walked past her and gave her a apologetic smile.

The woman gave me a soft but sad smile and walked off the schoolyard.
_________________________________________

-☆-

"Hi Ji "

said Felix, sitting at his desk waiting for their last lesson before lunch to start.
Jisung sat next to him, Unmotivated.

Seungmin, who was sitting at the desk on Felix's right, gave him a little wave.

"I swear if Mr. Park pulls up with another stupid Project again, I'll jump out of the window."

Said jisung his two friends laughing and agreeing.

Mr. Park was known for his odd choice of projects, and his way of paring the students.

Slowly the classroom started to fill up with students and who all waited for their teacher.

Giggles from a group of girls were heard, signaling that the popular guys entered.

Suddenly, the door busted open, revealing Mr. Park. Startling the students.

"Good Morning Everyone!"

Said Mr.Park looking at his students while putting his stuff on his desk.

"New week new luck! I hope you guys are all motivated!"

The teacher leaned on the his desk and kept on talking. His students looking at him expectantly.

"I'm sure everyone is exited to know what our new subject is!"

"So, your first task is... drumroll!!!"

Jisung looked at his friends and gave them a 'please not again' look.

"A new Project that I made!"
Said Mr. Park looking at his students with a happy expression.

"I almost choose another topic that didn't include a project with pairs of two. But then I had the perfect idea for you guys!"

The classroom filled with students silently protesting and frustrated sighs.

"Yahhhh it's always the same with you guys... you don't even know what the project is about yet!"

Mr. Park shook his head at his students.

"Anyway, the name of the project is 'Who are you' or 'I am Who'."

The students just looked at their teacher with confusion, as Mr. Park kept on explaining.

"I will choose the person each of you is working with. The theme of this project is to get to know your group partner better and to answer certain questions at the end.
You will work together with this person for a month and at the end you'll decide how you think about them.
Do you like the person? would you call each other friends? or still just classmates?"

The classroom was silent everyone listening what their teacher was trying to explain.

"Of course, to get to know someone, you have to spend time with them.
But obviously, it's the choice of you and your partner, about how much you want to open yourself up to each other."

"And with these kind of projects you sometimes get to know yourself better too..."

"But anyways, are there any questions before I tell you guys the group's?"

A girl with long black hair lifted her hand slowly.

"Yes, Miss Choi?"

"Mr. Park won't we have the school trip at the end of the Month? Do we still have to spend time with our partners there?"

The class secretly wished that their teacher would just say no to that question. They turned their attention back to Mr. Park.

"Yes! Since the trip will be a week long we will have a lot of fun activities there. And most of them you will do with your group project partner."

Once again, the students made annoyed comments about the plan of the teacher.

"Any other questions?" Aked Mr. Park Once again. Since nobody had any question he started to reveal the groups.