36

Loud talking filled the big room.
The students who were having breakfast talked way too loud in Felix's opinion. 
The blond was rubbing his eyes and yawning. 

The students were eating breakfast, and the morning sun shined through the big windows.

Seungmin who sat next to the blonde shook his head a slight laugh escaping his mouth.
When suddenly something caught his attention.
Ever since this morning, there was something different, with his other best friend.

Apart from him being the first one at breakfast which was very unusual.
Seungmin often noticed that during their conversations, Jisung had two different kinds of expressions.

One he knew very well, Jisung's usual happy and smiling one.

But he noticed a difference every time Jisung looked in a certain direction, well more at a certain someone.

And it made Seungmin smile, he was happy for his best friend.

Jisungs eyes shined full of adoration, the smile on his lips only meant for one person.
It's a soft, loving expression. 

Seugmin smiled to himself, he had that assumption for a while now.
But he didn't want it to say it out loud just yet.

He looked back up, eyeing the two guys, who were both happily talking to each other.
Soft looks on their faces, and Seungmin was sure if he looked close enough he would find hearts in their eyes somewhere. 

That's when he suddenly locked eyes with another person.
Well to him, definitely not just 'another person'.
After all that person has been in his mind for so long now.

The raven-haired boy, who looked him in the eyes, who noticed him eyeing the two next to them, smiled.

Seungmins eyes slightly widened when Hyunjin took out a small pen he had in his pocket and started writing on his napkin. 

He mentally chuckled, remembering Hyunjin carried that pen everywhere.
Seungmin just recently learned that Hyunjin was actually amazing at drawing.

Hyunjin looked back up, giving him a small smile, sliding the folded napkin to the other.  

The brunette, looked at Hyunjin, and then at the white napkin, slowly unfolding it.

And what was written on it, caught him a bit off guard.

-------------------------

When you know, you know.
It kinda makes me laugh.

Yes, I'm quoting Lana del ray.

Anyway,
When you know you know.
Sometimes you don't need words to answer questions or to talk.
Sometimes a look is enough.
Sometimes you just know.

-------------------------

Seungmin looked back up at the taller who sat across from him.
The raven-haired had a slight smile on his lips, looking outside the window and taking a sip from his drink.

Seungmin smiled to himself once again.
Sometimes was a bit surprised that something like that actually came from Hyunjin. 

The Hyunjin, who he thought of as a dramatic, idiot, popular guy for the longest time.
Though the dramatic idiot part was still true.

Well, he sometimes forgets that the taller had a very thoughtful and in some way poetic side.

Seungmin first got to know that side of him at their cleaning duty.
A smile crept on his lips thinking of it.

Seungmin stood inside of the art classroom waiting for Hyunjin to arrive. 
His three best friends just left, the brunette was leaning on a desk.

He sighed looking down at his jacket, the yellow stains didn't wash out when he was trying to clean it in the bathroom. So the light gray jacket was still painted yellow. 

Then he heard a door slowly opening, he looked up, Hyunjin looked inside the classroom.
The two looked at each other with blank faces.

Hyunjin awkwardly walked towards Seungmin holding something behind his back.
Seungmin looked at the other confused, just as he wanted to ask the taller, Hyunjin spoke up.

"I- Uh Seungmin was it... right?"

Said Hyunjin unsure, but sighed in relief once the brunette nodded. 

"Uhm... well I think we should start to clea-"

Said Seungmin, the brunette wanted to turn around, but when a hand gently grabbed his wrist he stopped mid-sentence. He looked up at the raven-haired still slightly confused.

"Seungmin, I uhm okay you probably think this stupid but... here."

The hand that was hiding behind his back was now in front of Seungmin. 

And it held a small bouquet of yellow flowers, tulips to be exact. 

Seungmin looked at the beautiful bouquet with wide eyes.

"I... just wanted to apologize

I mean it is my fault that you have to stay here after all... and well yellow tulips represent Joy, happiness, and hope.
I just hoped that we could well... maybe be friends after this-
Well! I mean if you want to! Please just don't hate m-"

Hyunjin got cut off by a laugh, he looked at the other guy in front of him.
Seugmin had a soft expression and a smile on his lips.

"It's okay...
Don't worry I'm not mad or anything, we'll at lest not anymore-
anyway thank you..."

Hyunjin gave him a smile back, his ears slightly tinted red as he suddenly felt his heartbeat quickening. 

"And Hyunjin..."

Seungmin looked up from the flowers once again.

"Yes?"

"It's really not stupid...
It's... really cute."

He said, even tho the last part was rather mumbled Hyunjin heard it very well.

His eyes slightly widened, now he was sure that his heart had run a marathon or something.
The puppy looking guy in front of him smiled while holding the bouquet.

Hyunjin felt his cheeks get hot, just like his ears.

After a few more words, the two started their cleaning duty, the yellow bouquet of pretty tulips was safely placed on a table.
Seungmin looked at it once in a while, with a smile.

Seugmin glanced at the guy in front of him, who was listening to the conversation that their friends were having. 
He heard Changbin and Jisung dramatically discussing something once again. 

He sighed, continuing to eat his food.
Not noticing the two dark eyes across from him,
who only looked at him.