30

"Andddd...
were here!"

Said Seungmin looking up from the map, with a smile. Even tho he was a bit tired from walking all the way here, it was definitely worth it.
Their spot was at a big weeping willow right in front of a huge forest entry.

Jisung stared at the view with amazement. Around the tree were a lot of different small flowers making him think of his mom, as he was taking some pictures of them.

"This looks like a fairytale."

Jisung said while looking at Seungmin, who nodded at his friend.
Suddenly Seungmin felt a tap on his shoulder, to his surprise the two girls who walked behind them earlier stood in front of them. The girl with long black hair looked at him with a smile. While the other one looked like she was in thought or something. 

"Yes?"

Said Seungmin completely turning around towards the two, Jisung who had a curious expression on his face, doing the same.

"Hi I'm Jihye and that is my friend Chiyo."

She said pointing at the brunette girl next to her, as she kept on talking.

"Is this your spot? It's so pretty!!"

Said Jihye looking around excitedly, Chiyo next to her just nodded looking up at the big tree.

"Right!! I guess the walk was kinda worth it."

Jisung responded, making Seungmin chuckle, while Jihye just nodded. 

"Well, I actually wanted to ask you guys something." The girl started.

"Our spot is actually in the middle of that forest... and uhm... we are kinda scared to go alone..."

Jihye said, playing with her hair while looking down. Chiyo just nodded, Jisung noticed that the girl really didn't look comfortable, making him feel emphatic.

"Would you two be okay with going with us...?"

Jihye looked up, Seungmin gave Jisung an 'Okay with you?' look, the shorter guy quickly nodded with a slight smile.

"Sure no problem."

Said Seungmin, Jihye smiled brightly at them, but Chiyo just mumbled a quiet
'Thank you...'.

Seungmin and Jisung both took a picture in front of the Tree, even tho they had already taken one before the two girl showed up, Chiyo said it would be much prettier when the whole scenery was in the picture. 

"Okay, so where is the spot exactly?"

Asked Seungmin, looking at Jihye with a questioning look.

"Oh, it's straight ahead I'll tell you guys when we're there."

She replied smiling, Seungmin nodded as he took the first step into the forest.

"Honestly, I get why you guys were afraid to go in here alone, it's kinda scary."

Said Jisung to Chiyo who walked next to him. It's a pretty dense forest, with not that much sunlight coming through the leaves. Chiyo nodded again, looking at the ground. She still didn't feel like this was a good idea, at all. Especially since Jisung and Seungmin were so nice to them.

"Hey Seungmin?"

Said Jihye, looking at the taller next to her.

"Yea?"

Said Seungmin who was trying hard not to trip over any roots and rocks. 

"Could I see your map? I really liked your spot... and well don't tell anyone but hiking and maps are kinda my thing."
The raven-haired girl giggled,
scratching her neck embarrassed.

Seungmin laughed and nodded, handing her their map, which she took with a big smile. 

After a while of walking Seungmin and Jisung both walked in front, having a random conversation. Waiting for one of the girls to finally say that they arrived at their spot.

What the two didn't notice, was that the girls had stopped walking, and hid behind a big tree. 

"Chiyo, when I tell you to run, you RUN just follow me okay? I got their map!!"

Jihye said whispering, the brunette girl nodded taking a last glance at the two guys.
Jihye looked at them intensely, her toxic face expression back on her face. It kind of scared Chiyo how fake she was acting towards them.

"Okay, one, two, three... GO RUN!!"

The girls started to run as fast as possible, trying not to make any noise, they ran through the whole forest. 
Jisung and Seungmin not noticing any of that.

"Hey Jihye, is that your spo-"

Seugmin turned around, his eyes widened as he realized that they were in fact alone, The two girls gone, with their map.

"Huh? What is it?"

Said Jisung also tuning around looking at Seungmin confused.
That's when it hit him, they were all alone, in the middle of a huge forest.
He looked over at Seungmin who frustratingly kicked a rock.

"Fucking shit! I knew I shouldn't have trusted them!"

Jisung let out a sigh and looked around, right next to them there were big rocks, and unless of that threes, threes and more threes.
He put a hand on Seungmin's shoulder, giving him a slight smile.

"Hey it's okay Minnie, we still have our map, we'll just walk back by oursel-"

"We can't."

Said Seungmin cutting off Jisung, making him frown.
Seungmin let out a groan and sat down on one of the rocks, and explained how Jihye wanted to look at their map and took it with her.

"Okay well... then let me make a call!"

Jisung quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Felix's number. Seungmin just looked at his friend with a blank face, already knowing what's going to happen.

"What!? No connection?? Are you fucking kidding me!?"

He sat down next to Seungmin, and let out a sigh.

"We're stuck here."

Said Seungmin, disappointed.
Seungmin was normally the one who had a solution for everything, but right now, he was clueless. 
It was silent, the two were looking at their surroundings, but Jisung had to stop after a while, since everything looked the same, making him feel dizzy. 

"Do you think the others are okay?"

"Well Felix is definitely Okay he's with Changbin, but about Hyunjin and Minho I'm not too sure."

Answered Seungmin and chuckled, a smile appearing on his lips as he thought of Hyunjin.
Jisung let out a laugh shaking his head. 

Jisung knew exactly what Seungmin was thinking about, the two were Childhood friends after all.
They both knew each other so well, that words weren't needed to tell each other something. 
Just a look at his friend and Jisung knew. 

A grin appearing on his lips, Seungmin just laughed in embarrassment and jokingly hit Jisung's shoulder. Seungmin let out a sigh, as he looked up.

"I cannot believe that I'm crushing on such an idiot, how did I get this far?
I'm no better than Wonpil Hyung."

Said Seungmin with a groan at the end, talking something about an idiot prince, making Jisung laugh. The whole mood lifted at least a bit.