29

The two girls send the walking boys in front of them piercing glares.
The Raven-haired girl held their map firmly in her fist, trying not to break it.

"For the love of god please, tell me that plan now Jihye, we followed those no-names up the whole ass hill!"

She said, trying to be as discreet as possible. 

"I swear if I hiked up this shit ass hill for nothi-."
Rambled the short girl, getting cut off by her friend.

"Be quiet you idiot! And let me explain the plan."
Her friend nodded, ready to listen to what she has to say.

"Chiyo, my friend, who do we like the most?"
Asked Jihye, giving her a knowing look.

"Oh!!!!! Hyunjinnie~! My Prince~ and of course Changbin Oppa and Minho Oppa!"

The brunette girl answered excitedly, her two hands cupping her cheeks.

"That's right, and ever since Mr. Park paired them up with those ugly nerds, they didn't give any attention to anyone else!"
She said kicking a rock angrily.

"Well kind of I mean they didn't give us that much attention even before they got pair-"

Jihye looked at her friend, devastated at what she just said.

"THEY WOULD HAVE! How could they say no to us!?"

Chiyo nodded looking at the two boys, who still walked in front.

"Anyway back to my plan.
Chiyo you remember what happened at the cafeteria right?

"Of course I do! That blondie caused a scene! And poor Harin got yelled at by her Changbin Oppa..."

"That's right.
That nerd got Changbin completely messed up!
And so is Minho Oppa, he belongs with people like him!
People with wealth,
people who are better than no-names, popular people.
People like me."

She said, a poisonous smile on her lips as she looked into the distance and then back to her friend.

"People like us Chiyo!
And let me ask you, what is the best and most painful way to hurt someone?"

The girl asked, a big smile on her lips.

"Uhm... hurting them directly...? Like Harin did...?"

She said unsure, brushing her hair behind her ear. 

"Wrong."

Her smile grew, her eyes landed on the two in front of them.

"You hurt what they love,
Who they love."

Chiyo's eyes slightly widened as he followed her friends gaze.

"That Felix Nerd will surely know to back off when it's about his precious friends.
He will distance himself from Changbin Oppa, Harin can finally be with him, and boom everything is back to like it used to be.
And in that way, Minho Oppa and Hyunjin get rid of those two too. "

Jihye pointed at Jisung and Seungmin.
Chiyo's face changed a bit, a look of slight worry spread across her face.

"What do you mean 'get rid of' them...?"

Her friend sighed and smiled. 

"That's why we're following them, when they arrive at their spot, I'll ask if I should take a picture of them and if I get to see their map. 
Then you'll say that our spot is just behind the forest, and the only way to get there is through it.
And while they're walking we will sneak off with their map, and boom!
Goodbye forever."

The two kept on walking, Chiyo was looking at the ground, in deep thought.

"Jihye... do you really think that this is uhm... a good idea...? I mean what if something really bad happene-"

"Chiyo! You can't back off now! I thought we were friends!?"

Chiyo looked back down to the ground frowning.

"We are bu-"

"What about Hyunjin? I thought you had a crush on him? Do you really want someone else getting close to him?"

"I... i-"

"See? Come on Chiyo... think of me, think about Hyunjin."

The brunette girl sighed and looked to the ground, she nodded. Making Jihye smile and hug her tightly. 

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"I don't know if I find them cute or if I want to puke."

Said Hyunjin looking at Changbin and Felix who walked a bit behind them, talking happily. 

"I take the second option."

Said Minho with a sigh the raven-haired was tired from walking, but luckily they finally arrived at their spots.
A pretty small river around a big green field with flowers. 

"Oh please Hyung as if you wouldn't be like that if Jisung were here-"

Hyunjin let out a laugh, but when he got an "I will throw you into the lake when we get back" face from the older, he quickly ran off leaving Minho by himself. 

Minho sat down on a big rock, looking at the river flowing.

He was lost in thought, he couldn't even deny what Hyunjin said.
Jisung was just someone who made his heart jump, his doe eyes, his smile, and his laugh.

Heck the older felt butterflies.

Jisung was also in a way the first person besides his childhood friends, to see more in him than just Popularity, Wealth, and Looks. 

His mind traveled back to their first meet up...

"Uhm... Hyung."

I turned around with an questioning look on my face.

"Yes?"

"Today was really nice... I Maybe had some prejudices because you know the whole popular thing, but... you're really cool, Hyung."

He said, giving me a big smile.

I looked at him my jaw slightly dropping, I felt like the world stopped for a second and the only important thing was his smile. Suddenly I felt my heartbeat quickening.

That's when I realized what just happened and started to panic.

"U-uhm Bye Minho Hyung!"

He said and quickly closed the front door. A smile plastered on my face as I walked away. 

"Uh...Hyung...?"

Said Hyunjin sitting next to him on the rock. Looking at the older, who was just staring into the water.

"I like him."

Hyunjin almost fell off the rock into the river, he looked at the older with wide eyes, full of shock. 

"YOU WHAT?!"

Hyunjin's jaw dropped, he knew that his friend definitely had some kind of feeling for Jisung. But he never thought he would accept it anytime soon. Especially since he never liked anyone.

Minho was still not looking at Hyunjin who was literally almost dying next to him.
He looked at the pretty river, the sun reflecting in it, making it look magical. 

Minho sighed with a smile.
One single thought on his mind. 

'I like you, Han Jisung.'