21

It's been a couple of days since the project partners met up.
Minho was walking towards the library to get some book for Chan. Since chan helped him with his English homework, that was the least he could do.

Their class had 2 free periods, apparently Mr. Park had an urgent 'emergency'...

Minho arrived at the library successfully, going unnoticed by some girls who were trying to talk to his senior Eunwoo.

Minho liked the library. It was quiet and very peaceful. And for a school library it was huge. There weren't many students there, most of them being at the cafeteria eating. 

He stopped his tracks when he saw someone very familiar sitting at the table.
The person had red headphones on slightly smiling while writing.

A weird feeling started to spread through Minhos body as he felt his cheeks getting hot.
Minho took a deep breath before he walked over to jisung, who still hadn't noticed him. Minho slightly tapped him on the shoulder, trying not to scare the brunette. 

"Oh hi Minnie, did you get me the cak-"

Said jisung, not even finishing the sentence when he realized that it was indeed not Seungmin, who stood in front of him. He quickly took his headphones off and closed his journal. 

"Oh hi Minho Hyung"

Said jisung smiling at the older. Minho sat in the chair next to him, curiously looking at the journal.

"You write?"

"Oh, uhm well yea kind of..."

"Like a story? Or lyrics? Changbin and Chan Hyung write those."

"Well, it's more like a journal or a diary, but I write lyrics sometimes, too."

Jisung smiled as he looked at the cover of his beloved book. He also had to hold back a chuckle when minho mentioned Changbin writing lyrics, which he already knew. Because of a well-known freckled Australian. Yesterday, Felix talked about his and Changbins' meet-up, and Changbin showed the lyrics he wrote. And Jisung swore that the blond was fangirling.

"I see." 

Minho and Jisung looked each other in the eyes, a shy smile on both of their lips.
Minho felt his heartbeat getting faster as he broke eye contact, looking down at the journal. His eyes shot up as he quickly got up from the chair, leaving Jisung quite surprised. 
He almost sprinted out of the library but turned around and shouted a
"I'll be back in a second!"

Earning a "Shhhh!!!!" From the librarian.

Jisung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. His cheeks still had a light pink color, and he hid his face in his hands, still embarrassed. 

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Minho quickly walked into the cafeteria, and he saw his friends sitting at their table. Hyunjin was not very secretly stealing glances while Changbin and Chan were talking and eating when Chan noticed Minho.

"Minho! Did you get my book?"

"Uhm nope sorry Hyung I gotta go."

"But Minh-"

And with that, Minho walked away again. He remembered when Jisung and Him had their hang out that they talked about each other's favorite cake.
Jisung said that his favorites were chocolate and cheesecake.

Today, they only offered blueberry cheesecake, so Minho bought a piece and two Americanos.

While all that was happening, he didn't notice Felix looking at him like he was some kind of suspected criminal, and he was the detective. Well, he thought he looked like that, but he just looked goofy to his two friends.

"Hyung, stop making that face Changbin Hyung is looking."

Said Jeongin biting in his sandwich with a grinn. 

"wHAT"

Said Felix, looking around, making sure no one was looking.

"Ugh, anyway, what the heck was that?"

Said Seungmin, who looked at Minho, exiting the cafeteria. 

"Maybe a bee stung him in his ass. At least that would explain him running around like a maniac."

Felix and Seungmin had to burst out laughing at Jeongin's comment. Making the whole cafeteria look at them, but at the moment, they couldn't care less.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Minho walked back into the library, getting a stern look from the Liberian. 
Jisung was still in the same spot, writing again this time with no headphones on.

Minho walked over, sitting on the same chair as he sat before. Jisung looked at Minho and then at the paper bag.
Minho took out the cake, putting it in front of Jisung, same with the americanos.

Jisung's eyes lit up with a big smile on his lips. He looked over to Minho.

"Thank you, Hyung!!"

"No problem.."

"You know you didn't have to... but thanks a lot. I love cheesecake."

'I know.' Thought Minho as he admired Jisung's smile.

"Hyung, let's share."

Said Jisung as he placed the cheesecake in between the two. Minho nodded with a quiet "okay" and looked if he found a second fork in the paper bag.

"Found one!"

"Shhh!"

"Sorry!"

As the two started eating the cake, Minho eyed the journal again.
He couldn't help but wonder if Jisung wrote about him, too. Or if he's too uninteresting to write about.
And then a question came out of his mouth, that he didn't even fully thought about himself. 

"Jisung, why do you write a Journal?"