33

Ms. Baek was leading her small 'search' group of students, Seungmin's and Jisung's map in her hand.
Chiyo, who finally stopped crying after a while, was walking next to her.
Since she needed to show them the way through the forest.

Minho and Hyunjin were walking close behind them, the two just wanted Seungmin and Jisung back.

Felix and Changbin walked with Wooyoung and two of his friends.
Felix introduced Changbin to them a while after they started to search for Seungmin and Jisung.

Changbin who was not so secretly glaring at the red-haired boy, was suddenly confronted with Wooyoung glaring at him back.

Wooyoung looked at Felix, a serious expression on his face, when the two suddenly started laughing.

"Oh my son, I get it now!"

Said Wooyoung dramatically patting Felix's head, an arm around his shoulder.
Felix couldn't help but laugh at his friend's behavior, especially when he saw Changbin's confused face.

After a while of walking, the group finally arrived at Jisung's and Seungmin's spot. Minho looked at the weeping willow in amazement.
The sun was setting in the backround, the whole atmosphere was very beautiful.

"This looks like a fairytale..."

He mumbled, Hyunjin who only understood half of what he said, nodded in agreement.

"Okay, Everyone! Somewhere in this Forest are Jisung and Seungmin,
I want you guys to stay in a group and all stay where we can hear each other.
No one walks away alone, Understood?"

The students agreed with a loud "Yes Ms.Baek!" And started to walk into the forest, walking in different directions in smaller groups, but still within each other's earshot.

To everyone's surprise, it was much darker in there than they expected.
Felix quickly took Changbin's hand in his, walking close to him.

"JISUNGGGG"

"KIM SEUNGMIN"

"SEUNGMIN"

"SUNGIE"

They all called out for the two, walking deeper into the big forest.
Hyunjin and Minho walked next to each other, when Minho suddenly saw something in the distance.
He abruptly stopped walking, and Hyunjin next to him gave him a expecting look.

The taller followed his stare, squinting his eyes, also seeing something move.
Suddenly a white plastic bag flew into the air, one just like they had gotten from Mr.Park.

The two looked at each other with wide eyes, no words were needed as they started to run towards it.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Jisung was still sitting on the ground since walking around hurt his knee.
Seungmin sat next to him playing with their now empty plastic bag.

"Minnie what if there are dangerous animals in this Forest?"

Said Jisung looking around just in case.
Seungmin laughed when he threw the bag into the air, trying to capture it again while it slowly fell back on the ground.

"I don't thin-"

Seungmin stopped his sentence, focusing on something, Jisung watched his friend with a confused expression.

"What is it?"
Said Jisung with a slightly
worried tone.

"I think I heard something."

Said Seungmin still focusing on his hearing.
Jisung's eyes widened as he looked around in horror.