16

" I still can't believe we saw the baby duckies."

Said jisung, the brunette found the yellow-black baby duckies so adorable, He almost wanted to take them home.

The two were currently walking to the little ice-cream shop in the center of the park. It indeed felt odd for jisung, but he thought this whole meet-up would start off way more awkward.

He was still curious about something, tho. Since the brunette didn't want to be late, he was a bit early at the meet-up place. So he didn't expect Minho to be there already at all.

"Hey... why were you so early? I mean, i was already 15 minutes too early, but you know."

Aked Jisung, looking at the other. Minho looked like he was thinking of how to answer the question.
Which was making Jisung even more curious.

"Oh well, let's just say I didn't have anything other to do at home."

Siad Minho, Jisung whispered a small 'oh' and nodded. They walked beside echoder in silence until they reached the small ice cream shop with very cute chairs and tables.

The silence wasn't really awkward, and Jisung was very thankful for that.
The only loud things were the birds and kids laughing and running around the grass.

They stood in front of the long list of different ice-cream flavors, the worker behind the counter smiling at the two new costumers.

"Uhm.. do you know what flavor you want?"

Asked Minho, looking at Jisung, who quickly nodded. Jisung obviously already knew which flavor was picking.
I mean, is there a better choice?

"For me, a scoop of chocolate ice cream and a scoop of cookie dough."

Said jisung smiling at the woman, she wore a light pink shirt with a small ice cream pin. The apron around her waist was also in the matching pink color.

"And I'd like one scoop of Mint chocolate and a scoop of strawberry, please. "

Said Minho, the woman quickly
Nodded and gave them their ice creams. Just as Jisung wanted to pull out his wallet, Minho already gave the worker his credit card.

"Minho, you don't have to pay."

Said jisung, slightly pouting at the raven haired. Who just told him that 'its fine' and to go and sit at one of the tables.

They both sat down at the table and started eating, not really knowing where they were to begin.

"Soo..."

Said Jisung awkwardly scratching his neck. He really didn't know what to say to the other. When he suddenly had an idea, he remembered Felix telling him about the ultimate 'Get to know someone' move.

"How about we play 20 questions? You know to get to know each other?"

Asked Jisung, looking at Minho with a questioning look.

"Yeah, sure."

Said Minhio slightly, smiling. Even tho he doesn't really like getting to know new people, he was interested in what the Brunette boy in front of him would ask.

"But you know if you don't want to answer something, it's fin-"

"Understood."

Said Minho, chuckling and eating his ice cream.

"Okay... what's your favorite color?"

Asked Jisung awkwardly.

Minho looked at Jisung perplexed and started laughing, trying not to choke on his ice cream.
Out of all the questions the other could ask, he asked... that?

"Yah!! Are you laughing at me again?"

Asked Jisung smiling and laughing, realizing how he sounded like a 1st grader trying to do small talk. 

"No, just surprised by your unique question. Anyway, it's Mint green."

Jisung giggled as they kept on asking stupid questions, like Minhos' question for Jisung: 'What's your favorite cake?'

Again an easy question, and honestly, did Jisung think they would have more of a... deep conversation?
Yes.
Is this 1000 times better?
Yes.

- ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ -

Seungmin was nervous. 
Something that didn't happen often, but here we are.

He was sitting in the Café that Hyunjin asked him to meet up.
He didn't know this Café yet, but he liked it a lot. It looked very cozy and comfortable.
The cute dark brown sofas with the small tables matched the comfortable vibe perfectly. 

He was still thinking about Hyunjin bringing someone with him. And he just hoped that it wasn't some kind of lover of his. 

Still looking at his phone, Seungmin was startled by a person coughing.
And no other stood in front of him than the school prince, Hwang Hyunjin.
But to Seungmin's surprise, he didn't see anyone else.

"Hi."

Said Hyunjin, fiddling with something in his hands, smiling at Seungmin.
Seungmin smiled back at him, 'I guess I'm not the only nervous one,' he thought.

"Hey... Uhm, where's the person you're bringing along?"

Asked Seungmin, looking around, still seeing no one. He looked up at Hyunjin, a questioning look on his face. 

"Oh... well."

Hyunjin slowly walked towards Seungmin, the other couch not covering his lower body anymore. 
Now, Seungmin was also able to see what was in Hyunjins' hands.

A leash. 

Wait, what?

"Seungmin meet Kkami, Kkami meet Seungmin my Project Partner. "

Said Hyunjin, looking down at the small dog who was wiggling his tail happily. 
Kkami looked at Seungmin, slightly jumping on his feet. Carefully, of course, since he didn't want to scare his new play buddy away.

Seungmin had to hold himself together.
Not only because he absolutely adores dogs, but also because Hyunjin introduced him to his dog.

'Hwang Hyunjin, you idiot.
What the heck are you doing to my heart?' He thought with a smile.