15

•~Journal~•
-☆-

_________________________________________

Dear Journal...

TOMORROW IS SATURDAY.

And I don't know how to feel about that, like I'm going to hang out... with Lee Minho..?

I'm not very good at talking with people I'm not close to, but spending a whole day?

Hahahaha.

Anyway, it's currently afternoon, I just came back from school, and I'm FaceTiming with Innie, Minnie, and Lix.

Jeongin is currently 'trying' to give Felix some fashion advice, while Seungmin is playing the fashion judge.

"Yah Hyung!! Stop writing for a second. You have to see the amazing outfit Felix is wearing."

Shit.
I got caught.

I looked at my phone to see Felix wearing a beige shirt with some print on it, black ripped jeans, and some jewelry.

"You look very stylish, Mr. Lee, great job as always, Innie."

I said, Jeongin looking proud and Seungmin nodding in agreement.

"Innie, I still don't know why I need to dress up..."

Said Felix, looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his shirt. 

"Well, if you guys are already hanging out and leaving me alone. Let me at least help with the outfits, hehe."

Jeongin grinned, blowing kisses through the camera.

"Minnie, where are you and Hyunjin meeting up?" Asked Felix.

"At a Café he said he's going to bring someone with him... I don't know if I should be scared or not, but he said that I'll like them.."

Seungmin sighed and walked over to his bed, lying down.

"Oh... ew imagine if he's bringing his girlfriend or something."

Said Felix with a disgusted expression.

I agree, hanging out as two, and one part is bringing their boyfriend or girlfriend without asking or telling the other is... Ugh.

"Oh hell no, if he does that, then I'm out of there faster than Jisung getting out of math class."

Said Seungmin, hugging his dog plushie. I smiled, seeing the familiar stuffed animal.

Seungmin got it on his 5th birthday, I still remember Jeongin, Felix, and I being amazed by the big fluffy plushie.

Felix and his parents were in Korea for vacation. And since all of our mothers are like best friends, shortly after they introduced him to us, we became inseparable.

You can imagine the crying and drama when they had to go back to Australia.

Our parents had to promise us that we would see each other through vacation and that we could call each other.

When Felix was 9, his family moved back to Korea because of some business reasons. But it was one of the best things that happened to us.

I snapped back to reality when I heard Seungmin and Jeongin laughing, and I quickly saw the reason why.

Felix's phone was on the floor, his camera still pointing at him while he was holding his forehead with his arms.

"I hate you guys." Whined Felix grabbing his phone.

"And my closet too..." He mumbled, closing the door of his closet.

"You guys better tell me every detail that will happen tomorrow." said Innie, leaning on his chair.

Right, tomorrow, the meet up.
Oh well, this is gonna be interesting. 

_________________________________________

-☆-

It was Saturday, and Jisung was making his way to the park, or more specifically to the little duck pond. He was really happy that Minho wanted to meet up there. It's very peaceful and there are almost no people.

So when Minho mentioned it, he was indeed a bit surprised.

The sun was shining, the park looked very beautiful. There were some parents with their kids playing or picnicking.

Jisung smiled at the sight. A boy was playing football with his father, laughing and looking so happy.

He felt a sting in his heart.
He missed those times.

The ball suddenly rolled in front of Jisung's feet. The boy looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to kick it back.

He smiled and kicked the ball back to them, getting a "Thank you!!" Form both of them.

He followed the little park path and quickly arrived at the little pond.
The ducks swimming happily around, the sun reflecting on the water.

Jisung noticed that somebody was sitting on the red bench in front of the pond.

He slowly walked over to the person, 'Minho?' thought Jisung.

Minho, however, was watching the little ducks with a slight smile on his face. Not noticing his project partner standing next to him.

Minho let out a sigh, startling Jisung.

"Minho..?"

"WHAA- OH my Gosh, jisung, you scared me."

Said or more yelled Minho, putting his hand on his chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you..."

Said jisung, sitting next to the raven-haired. Scratching his neck in embarrassment.

"It's oka -"

Minho couldn't finish the sentence when suddenly the ducks were starting, Quacking really loudly. Swimming to the other side of the pond, hiding behind the cattails.

Minho and Jisung looked at the ducks in surprise. The two ducks swam out of the long grass, close behind them around 10 small ducklings, swimming happily around their parents.

"No way," said Minho, looking at the ducks in amazement.

"AWWW." Said Jisung trying to be quiet, not to scare the small ducklings away.

Minho looked at Jisung, who was smiling brightly at the sight in front of them.

"They're adorable!!"

Said Jisung, looking at Minho.

"Yeah."

Said Minho, smiling at the guy in front of him.