11

•~Journal~•
-☆-
_________________________________________

Dear Journal...

Today was shit.

Not even moms dinner could save the day.

The worst part was seeing Innie breaking down...

After we knew who was crying, we were all in shock. Big teardrops falling down Jeongins cheeks. I immediately walked over and hugged him.

"Innie... baby, why are you crying? It's okay..."

I tried to calm him down, but he just kept on sobbing and sobbing.

"H-Hyung..."
He tried to whisper.

"M-maybe t-they're right..."
I stopped hugging him and looked at him with a shocked face. I saw that the others' faces weren't any different from mine. Hyunjins jaw slightly dropping and The blond older guy frowning.

"Innie... you know that's not tru-"
I couldn't even finish my sentence when he brushed off my hands that were still holding his shoulders. I heard a small 'sorry' form him as he quickly walked out of the cafeteria.

I looked at Felix and Seungmin, and we all shared the same look.
'Let's give him time'

We sat back at our lunch table and the popular boys at theirs.
I sometimes glanced over at Minhos' table, and their mood was pretty down, too...

I was poking in my food when
Suddenly, the popular blond guy stood up and went out of the cafeteria. His friends looked after him with a confused face.

I looked at my my friends shrugging.
Felix was still...
Not happy.
At all.

Felix is in our friend group, probably the one who dislikes the popular boys the most. And I feel like I know exactly what he was thinking...

'I won't do that shit ass project with that dude. He can drive to hell'

He may seem like a fluffy fluff ball but can be extremely stubborn.

After some time, the bell rang, and we went back to our classes.

Math.
I hate math.

Let me talk about what happend after that horrible subject.

I was walking down the hallway, classes were over, and I was trying to find Jeongin. I haven't seen him after lunch or my math class.
Since I couldn't find him I assumed that he left already. The school was empty and it was quite nice. The sun shining through the big windows and some birds flying outside.

I was so amazed by the pretty view that I accidentally bumped into someone's back.

"Oh- you again...
Is this your way of saying Hi?"

...
Really? Him out of all people?

"Oh.. sorry, i was looking at the bird- well at the sky too well obviously but- Uh... sorry.."

I scratched my neck in embarrassment, why the heck am I talking about birds???

I slowly looked up to him, seeing him grinning a bit. It looked like he was trying not to laugh.

I always thought that the guy in front of me was... more of an emotionless person. Well, at least to other people, since he always just smiled or laughed with his friends. While with literally any other person he kinda had this

'i don't care' look.

"Hey, are you laughing at me?"
I said pouting a bit giving my best angry expression... I feel like that didn't work tho.

He cracked a smile and just shook his head.

"I'm not...
hey, you never gave me your number... coud I Maybe get it now? You know we have to start that project pretty soon."

He said, holding his phone up and giving it to me.

"Oh, yea of course."

I typed in my name and number and gave the phone back.

Contact Name: Han Jisung Project
Contact Number: ### ### ####

"Okay so I'll have to get going... I'll miss my bus haha... Bye Minho."

I gave him a mini bow and a wave, I walked past him to the stairs that led to the school exit.

In the corner of my eye, I saw that he gave me a small wave as well.

Maybe this project isn't going to be as bad as I thought...

_________________________________________

-☆-

Chan was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.
Lost in his thoughts about Today.
It was getting darker outside, and the city lights brightened his room a bit.

One specific sentence didn't leave his head.

"Maybe they're right, Hyung."

It made his heart hurt.
That's also the reason why he stood up during lunch.
He had to find that boy and hug his pain away, or do anything really to  make him feel better.

It was indeed odd for Chan, and he was kind of surprised of himself, too.
He usually really didn't care about anyone apart of his friends and family.

But something inside of him wanted to talk to that boy, tell him that he shouldn't care about those assholes, tell him that he's more than enough.
Tell him that they aren't right.

After he left the cafeteria, he searched basically everywhere he thought the boy could be. Any kind of empty classroom, the toilets, outside the school.

He almost stopped searching when he thought of a place, the roof.

Slowly not to make too much noise, he opened the door to the rooftop.

He looked around, finding a small figure sitting against the wall. His Head was resting on his knees, hugging his legs.

Chan slowly walked up to him and sat down next to him. He didn't say anything at first, The black haired boy looked at him with wide eyes. With Tear stains on his cheeks and a slightly red nose.

"Hey..."