12

"H-Hi..."

Said Jeongin sniffing, looking back at the floor. He would be freaking out right now, but at this point, he didn't really care anymore.

It was again a bit quiet, Chan probably should've thought about what he wanted to say sooner.

"What's your name..? My name is Ba-"

Asked Chan, getting cut off by the sniffing boy next to him.

"Bang Chan, I know... I-i mean, of course I would know you're so popular my classmates like you so much."

Said Jeongin, nervously fidgeting with his fingers. He didn't lie, tho. His classmates love the cool, sportive, handsome Bang Chan.

And so dose Jeongin, but his Like wasn't like the others.
His liking for the older hurt.
It hurt his heart so incredibly much, and he felt so stupid for liking Him.

Every look at the other at lunch or in the hallways.

Hurt.

He liked him ever since he first saw the blond, the nice smile, kind to others, and obviously, he's extremely  attractive-

But Jeongin was a hundred percent certain that someone like Chan would either never talk to him or like him.

"Oh s-sorry, my name is Yang Jeongin.."

Chan nodded and looked back at the floor, too. He really didn't think this through, and he was a bit scared that he was just making things awkward for the younger.

Now, the two were sitting in silence again. Sometimes, a very quiet sob was heard, but unless it was quiet.

"I don't think they're right."

Jeongin looked at Chan, slightly confused.

"Earlier, you said to your friend that 'maybe they're right'.
And I don't think so, I really don't."

Jeongin was stunned.
Never ever would he have thought that one day he would sit on the rooftop, next to his crush, who was trying to comfort him or something.

He didn't know if he felt like crying or smiling. He was questioning if this was real.

Jeongin looked at the building in front of them, trying hard not to jump around because of happiness.

He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding he looked back at the older making eye contacontact again.

"Thank you... Hyung"

Jeongin said, giving Chan a big smile.

Chan sat there perplex.

He didn't know why he was so nervous all of a sudden.
Maybe it was because his next class was starting in 1 minute or because the raven haired called him 'Hyung' for the first time.

Or just because the boy in front of him had the most beautiful smile Chan had ever seen.

It was definitely because of his class...

- ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ -

Changbin was still awake. He couldn't sleep yet. Kind of like Chan, he was thinking about the past days.

He was mad at himself, his project partner, and his friends had problems the past days and all because of him.

He wanted to apologize.

He took out his phone, 1:23am.

'Shit... What if he's sleeping already?'
He thought. He wanted to text Felix and say that he was sorry for the past incidents.

He hesitantly started to text his project partner.

Texting contact...

Lee Felix Project Partner

Seo Changbin Project Partner:
Hey Felix,
I wanted to apologize for the past few days. I'm sorry that this happened. I should've asked you for your number in a more private place. Again, I'm sorry and  hope you don't think of me as a complete asshole.

He sighed, putting his phone on his bed. But as soon he did, a notification sound came. He almost fell off his bed, picking his phone up quickly.

Texting contact...

Lee Felix Project Partner

Lee Felix Project Partner :
Hi Changbin,
Thank you for wanting to apologize, but you really don't have to. It was not your fault nor (I hope-) your intention. And no, I don't think of you as a complete asshole :).

Changbin was relieved. The boy did not blame or hate him. Suddenly, he had an idea, he quickly texted the other back.

Texting contact...

Lee Felix Project Partner

Seo Changbin Project Partner:
Okay, good, I'm relieved haha anyway I wanted to ask you something.
Are you free this Saturday? We could hang out for the project at a Café or anything you'd like. And to make it up to you, it's on me?

Lee Felix Project Partner:
Sure, im free, you don't have to pay, tho!!
A Café would be really nice,  you can choose. Just send me the address and time, and I'll be there ^^.

Seo Changbin Project Partner:
Okay :)
Thee address is ########### 18, and would 1pm be okay?

Lee Felix Project Partner:
Yep, that's good, it's pretty late, we should sleep see you at school.

Seo Changbin Project Partner:
Great and good night Felix, see you :).