10

"Wait- what? How do you know my name?"

Said jisung still on the floor, looking at Minho, surprised. The raven haired boy in front of him looked a little confused at first, frowning his eyebrows.

"Oh.. well, you're my Project partner, aren't you?"

Jisung got up from the floor, muttering a silent 'oh', and nodded at the statement. Saying he wasn't surprised that the other remembered his name would be a lie.

"Right, I was searching you...
I wanted to ask for your phone number or instagram, or something. Just like your friend yesterday, you know, haha."

'What the fuck was that?' Was the only thought in jisungs head right now. The brunette wasn't really good at talking with people he didn't know in general. But somehow, it gets worse every time he talks to the guy in front of him.

"Oh, Sure... we need to anyway."

Right as Jisung wanted to give the phone to Minho, someone came running towards them.

"JISUNGGGG WHERE IS HAN JISUNG HE- I- UGH HAAA- OH THERE YOU ARE."

Completely out of breath came a running Wooyoung, the red-haired boy looked like he would die at any given moment.

"Wooyoung Hyung? What is it?" Asked jisung, frowning his eyebrows. Wooyoung leaned on his knee, taking a breath.

"SEUNGMIN SEND M-ME, THEY ARE AT THE CAFETERIA. SOME OF THE POPULAR DUDES FAN GIRLS/BOYS ARE TRYING TO PUT UP A FIGHT WITH LIX OR SOME-SOMETHING UH."

Said or more yelled Wooyoung, sitting down on the floor.
Jisung looked at the other shocked, then remembered Seungmin texting him some minutes ago. He quickly looked at his phone, 10 unread massages from Seungmin.

"FUCK"

Said Jisung and made his way to the cafeteria. Minho, who stood next to him the whole time, made a short call as soon as he heard what's happening, And followed jisung.

They both arrived there pretty quickly, the first thing they saw were A LOT of students standing in a circle. All of them facing his and his friends' usual lunch table.

Jisung, was pissed he was about to make his way though the students.
When other people noticed Minho standing there, so automatically a gab started to form.

The sight jisung saw made him even more mad. A group of girls and some guys were standing in front of Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin. Insulting them and laughing at the three.

Felix stood in front of the others, Jisung assumed that this fuss was because of yesterday. Seungmin stood protectively in front of Jeongin, who was close to tears once again.

Suddenly, one of the girls in front of Felix spoke up.

"You really dared to touch Changbin Oppas Phone?!"

Said the girl with long black hair. She had her finger in Lix face and waved it dramatically around.

"Take your ugly ass hand out of my face!"

Said Felix, pushing her hand away. She looked at him like she was going to explode any second.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE JUST AN UGLY NO-NAME! AND THOSE BEHIND YOU, YOU CALL FRIENDS? PLEASE, THE CRY BABY IS ALMOST UGLIER THAN YOU HAHA!"

The girl laughed hysterically at them, not noticing the whole student filled cafeteria, going quiet.
Jisung was confused at first, but when he looked to his right he quickly understood. Changbin and the other two popular boys were standing there.

Jisung never knew how any of them looked like while being mad. But he definitely knew today.

Changbin stood in front of them, looking like he was going to rip the place apart. Hyunjin was looking more worried, while Chan glared at other students whispering.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Said changbin, in a cold, harsh and angry tone. He walked up to them standing in front of the girl, Lix behind him watching with big eyes.
It was extremely quiet, and every single whisper was heard  if someone even dared to do that.

The black haired girl had wide eyes, and  it looked like she was slightly shaking.

"B-But O-Oppa!" Said the girl frowning and clenching her fist.

"Don't fucking call me that! How dare you talk to them like that?! If i see any of you insulting, laughing, or glaring at them again. YOU WILL REGRET THAT, Understood?!"

Some Students nodded in fear others quickly left or went back to their lunch table.

A girl with long brown hair grabbed the girl that insulted Felix and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

Jisung quickly went over to his friends, the popular boys following.

"Guys! I'm so sorry! I didn't read  Seungmins text and-"

"It's okay Sungie, nothing happened."

Said Felix looking down clearly still a bit pissed. Changbin stood next to Felix asking if he was okay or if that bitch hurt him with her long ass nails.
He still looked at the floor, shaking his head, whispering a small ' No...' .

Suddenly, they heard sobs.
Small but heartbreaking sobs.
Everyone turned around to a heartbreaking sight.

"Innie..."