31

Felix and the three popular guys walked towards some of the students who stood near Mr. Park and Ms. Baek.
Felix and Changbin walked in front of Minho and Hyunjin, Changbin asked Felix something about tomorrow's activity. 

When the blond suddenly stopped in his tracks, making Changbin give him a confused look. So did Hyunjin and Minho who walked up to the two.

"Felix? What's wrong?"

Asked Changbin, watching the freckled boy look around with a slightly worried face.  Felix basically scanned the whole camp with his eyes, getting more stressed when he couldn't spot the people he was looking for.

"I don't see Jisung and Seungmin anywhere and it's almost 4 pm..."

He said looking in the direction his two best friends disappeared four hours ago.
The popular guys all shared a look, Hyunjin who was always so easy to read had worry written all over his face.

They all decided to look a bit around the camp, Changbin was now holding Felix's hand making him feel a bit at ease. The blond would probably be blushing at that but at the moment, all he could think about were his two friends. 
Felix tried to call both of them too, but the call somehow didn't get through. 

After a while of searching for the two boys, they had to get back to the meeting spot where their teachers stood. 

"What if they are just late...?"

Asked Minho looking at Felix, who just shook his head. Minho doesn't really know how to handle those kind of situations. He wasn't exactly the best comforter, that was more Chans or Changbin's thing.
Changbin gave him a slight smile, like saying 'Thanks for trying'.

"Seungmin hates being late, that's not like him at all."
He said with a sigh, he took out his phone and checked the time.

"20 minutes already... where are you guys..."

He mumbled, a pout slightly forming on his lips. Changbin's heart broke a little at the sight, he took Felix's small hand again and held it gently.

The four walked up to the group of students, some of them giving them weird stares, especially Felix and Changbin.
Their teachers talked and looked at the pictures the students took.
Jisung and Seungmin, are still nowhere to be seen. 

"I think I'm going to talk with Mr.Park and Ms. Baek okay? I'll be right back."

Said Felix to the three popular guys, who nodded, letting go of Changbin's hand with a small smile.

The three friends didn't really talk to each other, they looked around in the hope they would spot Seungmin and Jisung anywhere. It's been over 30 minutes and Minho started to get more and more worried about what could've happened to them.

When suddenly four girls walked towards them. Minho just rolled his eyes when he saw them, oh how he hated those people. It was mostly wealthy stuck-up girls who thought they could be with him just because of his wealth and popularity.

One time a girl had asked if they could have an arranged marriage since her parents were also successful.
He furrowed his eyebrows thinking of the incident.  How can someone even ask such an incredibly stupid thing?

Do they really think that they can just... decide that?
Do they really think he would say yes to such a pathetic question?

He stopped his thoughts when one of the girls, who now stood in front of him and his friends, spoke up.

"Hi Oppa's~"

Said the girl with black hair, Minho let out a quiet scoff at her.

"What are you doing?"

Said another girl with a questioning look on her face. Minho remembered her, she was one of the girls who tried to get together with Chan's classmate, Cha Eunwoo. Which obviously didn't work. 

There was also a rumor about her that she was always trying to get together with much older guys. Minho just gave them a blank face.

"We are waiting for Seungmin and Jisung to arrive. "

Said Hyunjin, who also had no interest in talking to them. Checking his phone in case Seungmin had called him.

"What? Why would you waste your time waiting for those nerds? You should spend your time with us~."

Said the girl with black hair, She stood a bit too close to Minho for his liking but he ignored her nevertheless.

"Uhm... no we'd rather wait here."

Said Changbin this time, he looked at Felix who was talking with Ms. Baek.

The black-haired girl tightened her fist angrily, furrowing her eyebrows. 
When she suddenly grabbed Minho's arm tightly. He stumbled a bit startled looking at her with wide eyes, and so did Hyunjin and Changbin. 

"I JUST DON'T GET IT!
Why the hell would you hang around those nerdy no-names all the time!?
What the heck is so great about Han Jisung, Minho Oppa?!
You guys should be with people like you, Popular, Outstanding, Better than others! And- and not with them!"

The three guys looked at her with shock. They couldn't believe what she was saying. The other girls looked at her with wide eyes.  
Minho quickly freed his arm from her grip, giving her a killing glare. 
The whole atmosphere was so tense, that you could cut it with a knife. 

"There is Nothing,
important about him."

She said looking directly into Minho's eyes.

And that was it, that sentence made something inside Minho snap.
He didn't care about her saying weird shit to him. But all the things she said about Jisung.
That made his blood boil. 
He had to hold himself back from grabbing the girl and throwing a punch.

Everyone was dead silent, way too scared to say anything.
Minho took a few steps towards the girl until he stood right in front of her.

The girl was terrified, her hands slightly shaking. Minho had that look on his face that could make people drop dead on the floor.
Changbin and Hyunjin both hid their surprised expressions under angry faces.
Sure they'd seen Minho mad before, but never like this. 

"Talk about him like that
one more time, and you'll wish that you would've never spoken to me, Understood?"

The raven-haired girl was speechless. 
Her mouth was slightly open, she looked like she was trying to say something, but the words wouldn't come out.

"B-bu-"

"I don't care about you, I don't know you and certainly don't want to know any of you, Ever. 
Did I make myself clear?"

Said Minho, with a very calm
but scary tone.
The other girls just nodded and quickly ran away, one dragged the black-haired girl away. Who was so scared that she almost started to cry.

Minho let out a sigh, looking at the ground trying to calm himself down. 
Changbin and Hyunjin were both just happy that the girls were finally gone.

When they saw Felix walking up to them their two teachers following him.