40

5 Years Later

"Honey, what are you doing?"

Asked Minho, curiously peeking into their bedroom. His Boyfriend sat on the floor with a bunch of small boxes around.

"I just wanted to organize some stuff and uh... got distracted."
Said Jisung scratching his neck in embarrassment.

"Let me see."
Said Minho sitting down next to him, his eyes lighting up at the different printed-out photos that laid on the fluffy carpet.

"Omg! That was when we had our final exams, I still remember Hyunjin literally almost throwing up because he was so stressed. "
He said laughing, Jisung making a disgusted expression at that memory.

"Aww that was our First Anniversary."

Said Jisung with a soft pout on his lips, as he picked up the photo out of a light pink box.
The Photo showed him and Minho Picnicking at the duck pond, Minho smiled at the memory.

"And tha- oh."
Said Jisung a bit stunned.

"Mhm? What did you find?"
Asked Minho trying to find what caught Jisung's attention.

"My Journal that I wrote when we were in our last years of school."
He hid his face in embarrassment, Minho laughing at his blushing boyfriend.

"Aww~ wait I wanna see."
Minho took the Journal from the box and just as he wanted to open it Jisung quickly snatched it from him.

"Noooo Hyunggg~ that's so embarrassing."
He said Whining holding the Journal close to him.

"Oh come on, at least one page Pleaseee? Let's look at the last one."

Jisung sighed, suddenly all memories came back in a flash a feeling of nostalgia flowing through him.

He opened the last page of the Journal, seeing it made him remember how much he wrote.
Jisung still wrote of course, but now he has kind of updated his journals with printed-out Pictures, or anything like tickets to concerts, trips, and more that he glued onto the pages. 
While in the older ones,
he just wrote.

"Okay here is the last page."
He said opening it as the two started reading.

•~Journal~•
-☆-
_________________________________________

Dear Journal...

Everyone has a different love story,
but what is mine?

Well... I think I accidentally wrote mine down...?

Remember the Handsome Mystery Guy?
Who I first saw at lunch when he caught me staring at the popular boy's table.

He then followed me in art Class, because he 'wanted to get out of the classroom' (I totally believe that)

Who I then ran into at Auntie's Shop, with Seungmin and Hyunjin.

Out of nowhere, we got paired
Being project partners all because of Mr.Park.

We first met up at the duck pond, and it suddenly started raining.
He met My Mom who liked him from the start and Brian Hyung during his mental breakdown (not your proudest Moment Hyung).

I opened up about my dad to him,
And he bought me cheesecake.

We went to camp together, he sat next to me on the bus.