Chapter 1 : Introduction

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Marina Martínez~

 24yrs old

Bday : 09-01-1999

Mother from Greece / Father from Spain 

F1 driver/Car Mechanic/Streamer/Singer/Dj/Sometimes Acts

Languages : Greek,Spanish,English 

Languages that she doesnt speak very good : French,Dutch,German,Italian

Y/N also sponsors Arthurs Leclerc in F3 and now in F2 too. (she also sponsors other kids in f4,f3 and in f1 academy)

 (she also sponsors other kids in f4,f3 and in f1 academy)

~Anastasia Grande~

23yrs old

Bday : 30-06-2000

Mother from Greece / Father from Albanian

Model/Singer/Sometimes acts

Languages : Greek,English,Japanesse,Finnish 

Languages that she dosent speak very good : Italian,Spanish,Albanian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                         ~Backstory~

I was born in Spain but i moved to Greece when  i was 2 years old but some years later we came back to Spain. My father was an f1 driver, he was famous, he had won 2 championships with Ferrari. My parents were good best friends with the Sainz family. My spanish was not that good but Carlos Sainz JR had helped me with them spanish so in change i learned him some greek, i always looked at Carlos as my big Brother. Now your gonna think how I got into racing!?. Well i started karting when i was 5 years old, i always watched old races of my father racing in f1, or Carlos Sainz races in rally. When i was 5 years old, i tryed for the 1st time karting even tho i was a little scared at the start, when i was 6 i started racing along side with Carlos in karting. My family had big hopes for me and i never let them down. Now im a 1x world champion in f4, 2x world champion in f3, 2x world champion in f2, and 1 time world champion in f1 :) In 2015 I lost one of my best friends that helped me in my career, his name was Jules Bianchi, from him i met Charles. He had helped me so much in my racing career. In 2019 i lost Anthoine we were best friends for years! From him i met Pierre, i miss both of them everyday <3. When i joined F1 in 2018 i was racing in Renault team with my brother Carlos  we were such a nice team. In 2019 Carlos left the team so thats when Nico Hulkenberg joined the team,we kinda had a few problems with Nico but it was a good year. Also that year i got my first title as world champion. That year i met Fabio Quartararo, i met him through my friend Marc Marquez when he invited to one of his MotoGP race which he was the winner that also meant that i had to go to his party, thats where i met him (i will make a different chapter about how i met Fabio). In 2020 Daniel Ricciardo became my teammate! HE WAS THE BEST TEAMMATE EVER! He teached me alot of stuff i didnt knew before :)

~Season F1 2018~

I MADE IT! I made it into F1! Im so happy, im the first woman to make it into F1! My family,friends are so proud of me. Now i get to drive with my brother and our friends. Jules would be so proud of me!

~Season F1 2019~

This year.... It was bad and good. Good that i had a great time that gave me the oppurtinity to win the championship that year! Even tho i had some proplems with my teammate Nico. The bad was that, i lost one of my best friends Anthoine. I won the championship for him. I miss Anthoine & Jules #17 #19.

~Season F1 2020~

This season started.. bad, covid-19 happen so it was hard to beggin the new year. For once again i got a new teammate! lol Daniel Ricciardo. Danny helped me sometimes when i needed help, he also teached me alot of stuff about the car that i didnt know  before. The 1st race of the season didnt go as we wanted to go...  i got into an accident on the track.

Everyone was so worried, when the fire happend they though i died there, on scene

Everyone was so worried, when the fire happend they though i died there, on scene. After some minutes i jumped through the fires, out of the car, and i make it out of there ALIVE. The only problem i had after that crash.. were my hands i couldnt drive for at least 2-3 races. Which that meant my team had to find some replacement for me for those 2-3 races. They did, the put Esteban Ocon to drive in my place, i didnt rly like him. Btw that also meant that my dream for a second championship was OVER. Not only that, i also lost my friendship with Lews Hamilton, he messed up our friendship, he putted work stuff into OUR friendship! And he blame me for a crash he had later the season which i had no fault in it!

~Season 2021~

New year,new team,new teammate, NEW start of everything! This year im racing for Williams, my teammate is Alex Albon a very good kid. The car is so different than that from my previous team. It was a bit slow i hoped they fixed some problems the car had so i could score some points for the team. In 2021 Fabio became World Champion on MotoGP i was so proud of him! I knew how much he wanted that.

**Next chapter will start for the 2022 season**