BRITISH GP 2023 +SUPRISE

- BRITISH GP 7-9 -

Marina uploaded on tik tok, a vid with the sound 'ima grow up and be a astronaut, im on the mexican radio'. On the first part of the song 'ima grow up and be a astronaut, she wrote 'Im going to be an F1 driver forever!' and she wear her last F1 suit, and on the second part of the song 'im on the mexican radio' she wrote 2023 and im a MotoGP rider!' while wearing her first MotoGP suit. On the caption she wrote 'I wish i could fit into my first f1 suit too :('

That vid blew up on tik tok, everyone talked about it, found it funny and ofc there were people who gave hate on it.

F3 Sprint Race Results : p12 Paul Aron,p13 Dino Beganovic,p16 Zak O'Sullivan,p19 Sophia Flörsch.F2 Sprint Race Results : p1 Frederik Vesti,p3 Jack Doohan,p6 Oliver Bearman,p8 Arthur Leclerc,p12 Dennis Hauger,p19 Juan Manuel Correa.

-RACE DAY 9 JULY 2023-

Today it was the race on f1, this time i was invited by the Red Bull team, yesterday i didnt go to the quali, bc mr. Cothran wanted me to talk about the contract, to read it and talk if there is something we are going to change. I was busy all day, after that i went to a few stores to order things i wanted for the wedding. I was so proud of Mclaren yesterday! 2 & 3 for Lando & Oscar! Look at my kid, finaly having a great time in F1 ! (Last year i sponsored Oscar in F2). I hope they finish in their starters position, at least Lando, bc i know how long he was waiting for him to get another podium or even a win, if he could. Me and Max always told him to not let himself down, its not his fault he didnt get good results.

F3 Race Results : p4 Paul Aron,p16 Dino Beganovic,p19 Zak O'Sullivan,p24 Sophia FlörschMarina walked to the Prema's little office they had

Marina ''Hello, hello kiddos!''

Paul,Dino,Zak ''Helloooo'' they run and hug her

Marina ''Didnt know you guys missed me this much haha''

Zak ''We havent seen you in so many days Marina''

Marina ''I know, i know, anyways nice race today guys, i know its not what you guys wanted, but still, it was a nice race''

Dino ''Yeaaaaaaa i guess, now we have to start getting ready for the next race''

Marina ''Good,good anywy gtg guys f2 is starting soon, byee!''

Zak ''Byee mom!'' Marina started laughing

F2 Race Results : p6 Oliver Bearman,p9 Arthur Leclerc,p11 Juan Manuel Correa,p15 Dennis Hauger, Frederik Vesti DNF

Marina ''Hey Fred, how are you?''

Frederik ''Hey Marina, i mean u saw the race, it was SHIT''

Marina ''Hey come on, it was still a nice race, hey!'' Frederik didnt look at Marina he was just getting his things together in his backpack ''Im talking to you! Look at me!''