I just called! To say! I hate you!

-Race was at 22 May 2022 in Spain-

After 2 days, no one was supposed to know they were in Spain in Sunday, also it was race week for f1, so they had to be like, that they came with the team, and not by themselfs. Its monday now, they have been planning to find Marina, they knew where she was, but they didnt know how to talk to her, only Carlos can, he is the closest to her after Anastasia...

*Marina in tuesday she had realised a new song its called ''I Just Called'' with NEIKED and Latto (original is sang by Anne-Marie,Latto but here Marina sings Anne-Marie parts).*

*Fabio sends the song to everyone in the groupchat* (Marina is not on that groupchat)

Fabio : https://open.spotify.com/track/0H8Tclo4x4kbZruQtZFNSX?si=c6325018d00b40bb

Pierre : Ooh shiit

Charles : Is that her new song?

Isa : Yes it is, whats the big deal Fabio?

Fabio : ''I just called to say I HATE YOU'' its not random guys.. Me and Marina used to sing 'I just called to say i love you' to each other when we we're not in the same place, when the other one was sad...

Anastasia : Oh.. its that why i always heard her sing this song...

Fabio : Yes..

~Marina POV~

*On wednesday I had to walk the track with my engineers, these 2 days none of my friends came up to me to talk, i think they understoud that i need some time alone, thank got its race week and i will have something to bother me so i can forget what happend, expect only one person came up to me and that was Daniel. He tried to talk to me so many times but i refused to talk to him, i only told him im good and i have work to do, it wasnt a lie the 'i have work to do' part.*

*Marina is walking around the track with her engineers,and see Max,Charles,Carlos,Mick,Daniel,Lando,Pierre waving at her to come over at them, her engineers told her its ok and she can go to them, but she didnt want to, she told them that maybe we have something else to do together after, they all said, 'hey its ok dont stress go to your friends'*So thats what she did, she walked up to them*

Daniel : Finaly!! You decided to talk to us! Marina : Well i have nothing to say so idk why u make it a big deal! Max : What? No big deal? Are u ok? You broke up with Fabio Marina! How is that a no big deal! Marina : Dont yell u stupid!! No one knows! Not even my family! I havent told anyone about it! Carlos : I imagine how Antonio would react if he finds out- Marina : Anyways i got to go back i got some little jobs to do! Lando : Our fault that we care huhhhh Marina : Look, im grateful that i have friends like you guys, that care about me. But dont overdo, im ok look *she does a little dancey dancey* ok? Pierre : Then why did u do a song called 'I just called to say I HATE YOU!' when thats the song you and Fabio always- Marina : Shush, i dont want to hear it, im leaving- Carlos : Hermanita... *she justs looks at him and leaves*

~Pierre POV~

Charles : Did we overdo or it just my idea..? Daniel : She just needs a little time i guess.. *Pierres phone rings* Pierre : Oui Fabio? Fabio : Je suis en Espagne, et exactement sur la piste, dans la voie des stands. (I'm in Spain, and exactly in the track, in the pitlane) Pierre : QUOI!?! (What!!?), Nous arrivons maintenant ! (we are coming now) ne pars pas (dont leave). *ends call* Charles : What happend?? Everything ok?? Pierre : Uhm Fabio is here... *they all say WHAAAT!* Mick : If Marina sees him, she will ask to ban him from her garage! or idk what else she would do! Carlos : Then we run! And I go keep Marina busy with something so u guys can hide him or something! *they all agree*

~Marina POV~

I just came back into my garage and they're playing my new song 'I Just Called', almost trying not to cry until Alex & Lily walked in. Lily : Heyy girl! Sorry we couldnt come at dinner on saturday! Alex : Yea sorry, we had a family dinner and couldnt escape it! Marina : Its okay- u didnt lose anything. Lily : That does not sound like you mean it- Alex : Did something happend? Do i need to beat someone? Marina : No- chill Alex- its just after dinner i got into a fight with Fabio, and we havent talk since then. Lily : Aw, its okay dear, fights always happens at couples, it will pass. If you want someone to talk im here just so you know ok? *and Lily hugs Marina* Marina : Yes, thank you Lily you're the best! *she hugs back* Alex : Alright now we are off! Im dont with the little job i had, Cya Marina! Marina : Cya guys! Ill text you Lily to meet up and talk ok? Lily : Yea ofc girll! Cya! 

*After some minutes Carlos walks into my garage*

 Carlos : Hola hermanita,que estas haciendo? (Hello sis,what are you doing?) Marina : Nada,solo un poco de trabajo aquí en la computadora (Nothing,just some little work here on the computer) Carlos : Ah oke Marina : Que pasa, quieres algo? (What's up, u want something?) Carlos : No,solo vine a ver como estas! (i just came to see how you doing!) Marina : Uh sígueme (follow me) *They walk into Marina's driving room*

--