How can I live without you?

~Max had won this race for Marina ! In the podium he told that this win is for Marina because it was hers win !~

~Carlos POV~

I rushed back into the pit lane, i get of the car fast as possible and went back to my room and got changed and i started to leave when Mattia stopped me.

Mattia : Carlos! Are you going to the hostital?? Carlos : Yes please, its okay if i leave now eh? Please i want to see my little sis! Mattia : Yes of cource Carlos u can go! You dont have to ask! Go go! Then i run to the car and the others we're waiting for me Carlos : Ok lets go guys! After they got to the hospital.. 

~Fabio POV~ 

I called my father, and Marina's parents to let them know what doctor was telling me, but they werent tell me alot of stuff bc im not her husband or family! I will start go crazy! Her parents, and my father are on they're way to the hospital.

*After 1 hour*

Carlos : Fabio! Fabio ! Where is my sister! Fabio : She is still in surgery they wont let us see her yet! *Then Carlos parents and Marc came* Pierre : You know she saw you... Fabio : What?.. how do you know that? Pierre : She told me mid race when Max overtook her... Fabio : ... Antonio + Carlos Sr : Why do i feel like there is something we missed? Carlos : Papa- & Antonio.. no es hora de esto por favor.. (its not time for that now please..)

*After 30 Minutes*

Nurse : Family of Marina Martinez?? *They all rush to her* Nurse : She is okay, she is not in any danger, she is awake, only 3 visitor at a time please. Ava : Thank you nurse! Antonio,Ava : You kids get in first, we can see her last, its not a problem. You to Carlos & Reyes.Charles : Are you sure ?? Ava : Yes go!*First goes Carlos Sr,Reyes and Carlos jr and Marc into her room* Carlos : Hermanita! How are you? are you in any pain? Marina : Uh im good little pain in the head but at all everything looks good! Reyes : Are you sure honey? we can call a nurse- Marina : No everything is okay, dont need to worry! Carlos Sr : If you say so mija. Marc : Marina u scared us all *Then Max,Daniel,Lando and Mick came into the room* Daniel : Nurse said we can come inside there is no problem bc visiting hour is almost done Reyes : Its okay, we were going... Marina please dont scare us again honey... Marina : I cant promise anything haha Carlos Sr : Have a good resting mija.. Max : You know i won that race huh kid! Marina : If i was there- Max : Yea we know blah blah blah ''i would had won that race'' max said in a girly voice Marina : Hahaha loser

~After they all left~

Antonio & Ava walked into the room Ava : Ah mija!! Με τρόμαξες πολύ! (You scared me alot!) Marina : Συγνώμη μαμα! Δεν ξέρω πως έγινε! (Sorry mother, dont know how it happened!) Antonio : Shh mija, its okay, you're alive, that means the world to us! Marina : Yea.. i dont even remember what happend... but anyways.. did the doctors say anything?? Antonio : They said you can leave the hospital in two days.. but u have to stay indoors for 2 weeks which means you will lose one race. Marina : Noooo whyyyyy!!! Ava : Marina!! Marina : Ok fine Sorry..Ava : Its okay, you dont have to be sorry, i know what racing means to you ομορφιά μου. (my beauty). Antonio : By the way... there is someone outside who almost passed out 3 times since we came here and he didnt leave the hospital not even for one second...

Ava goes to tell him to come inside the room

Marina : Fabio... Fabio : Ma cherie! *runs and hugs her* , Please dont do this again, i cant live without you... Antonio : Okay kids, we will leave you some time alone, we will come back later..

*They leave*

Marina : So i heard u almost passed out 3 times huh! Fabio : God.., i was so worried about you Marina! If u see how u crashed, and how you didnt respond to the radio.. i was ready to come there and yell at you to respond to the radio! Marina : Haha aww you're so cute! Je vous aime! (i love you) Fabio : Tu m'aimes? (you love me?) Marina : Ofc i do Fab... i cant stay mad at you after our fight.. i know its kinda my fault too bc i didnt tell you... Fabio : Hey, dont say that, i over reacted too, its also my fault too! Marina : Hey come her *she pats on the bed* *Fabio hugs her* Fabio : You know, i dont know what i would do without you ma cherie... Marina : And i dont know what i would do without you mi amor...

--