''What is going on ma cherie?'' pt.1

-30 August 2023-

Me and Fabio were having lunch, and we were talking about MotoGP, then we ended up talking about one of my bikes that i wanted to re-build the plastics. I had buyed some things for the bike, that are in Kay's house in LA.

Fabio ''And when do you think you will make it ?''

Marina ''Uhhh, this weekend-''

Fabio ''Arent you coming to the race?'' Marina shakes her head

Marina ''Nah, im not going to Italy either, i'll go to LA, i have some things planned there soo''

Fabio ''Ah oke, i though u said u would come?''

Marina ''I though so, but i had confused the dates, sorry babe, i'll come to the next one i promise'' and kisses his cheek, and goes to leave from the kitchen

Fabio ''Where are you going ?''

Marina ''Im going to get my bikes ready for America, the ?/? will come to pick them up later, to get them there safee, i hope so safe or else'' and Fabio laughs

Fabio ''Alr, if you need help tell me, i'll go pack my suitcase'' Marina nodded and walked to the garage.

The next day, Fabio flew to Catalan for the gp weekend, and Marina flew to France, it was 31 August, 4 years ago Anthoine had passed away in the Belgian GP in 2019... Marina and Anthoine were really close, she was a little sister to her, Marina wasnt the same after his death, everything changed in her life, the dreams that they had together were no longer dreams. Marina was in France for 1 day, then on Friday she flew to Los Angeles.

Once she landed there, Kay was waiting for her, together with his gf Alessia, she was a good girl, Marina liked her. Alessia had asked Marina to teach her how to ride a bike, Marina was happy to teach her how to, and some other stuff :)

Marina had a house there in LA, not alot of people knew about it, the bikes had arrived this morning, and Kay, who has a key of her house, took both of the bikes to her garage there.

The rest of the day the three of them were hanging out at Marina's house, her house was close to Kays, it was a good 10minute walk.

Alessia ''So when are you going to start building your bike Marina?''

Marina ''Tommorow, we are gonna start, if you want, you can help'' says while smiling at her

Alessia ''Uh, are you sure? Wont i be trouble just by sitting there and do nothing?''

Marina laughs ''Dont worry, im sure im going to find you something to do, if you want ofc''

Alessia smiles ''Yeah no problem, im down to help!''

- Saturday 2 Sept -

Today i wake up at 6AM in the morning, bc at that local time the Sprint race in Motogp was happening. While watching the race, i made breakfast, cleaned a bit the house bc i havent been here in 4 months, and there was a bit of dust around. (fabio finished p18) After the sprint race i called Fabio. Around 9 Kay came over so we can start with my bike, i was still on facetime with Fabio, he also catched up with Kay, later Alessia came over.

Until afternoon, the bike was ready, me and Kay ride to the bike meet we had organised for a few weeks now. Alot of people came, we saw really cool bikes. Kay took his ducati and i went with my yamaha bike, it was sad to not take it for a ride :) she was a beauty (the bike xd).