Jealousy, jealousy

After 1 month everything went back to normal, racing was going great, Fabio's racing was going good, everything was good between us.Now it was our 2 month (july-august) break from racing for both of us, so we decided with our friends to got a little trip, we said why not go for 2 months trip all together, what could go so wrong? Everyone will have fun with their bfs/gfs and all together ! :)

~Marina POV~

Marina and the girls (Charlote,Isa,Anastasia,Heidi,Marina,Lily,Luisha) were hanging out, and the boys we're on a different part of the house hanging out (Charles,Carlos,Marc,Daniel,Lando,Alex,Fabio,Pierre,Max)

Marina : Sooo girls, where do we want to go trip for the 2 months? :D Anastasia : Uhmm i havent think actually- Lily : Neither did i, but i hope we go somewhere fun! Heidi : Mhmm Luisha : Im so boredd Marina : Samee Charlote : Should we go and spy at the boys?! Heidi : Ooo yes lets go! Marina : Why tho? Anastasia : Why nottt *they all go and spy to hear what the boys we're talking about*

Lando : Im so boredd. What would the girls be doing now? *the girls look at each other and trying not to laught* Daniel : Idk probadly about ''boys''! *said in a girly voice* Heidi whispers : What the hell Daniel haha Fabio : Or hear Marina talking about her cars and bikes haha Marina whispers : What the fuck lol Carlos : Or about the trip maybe? Isa whispers : The only one who said something right. Charles : Do you guys ever wonder, if the girls talks about their ex's behind our back ? *the girls trying not to laugh* Fabio : What do you mean? Anastasia whispers : oo here we go! Pierre : Oooh like, if they are a better kisser , or better in the bed- uk stuff like that Fabio : I dont think Marina ever would do that?- Lando : Fab, do u know Marina's last bf? Marina whispers : Wtf Lando! what are u starting! Fabio : Uh yes- why? Lando : Have u ever thinked that maybe she though he was better in bed than you? Fabio : Haha i dont think Marina would ever say something like that. Marc : Dont be so sure Fabio, u dont know what she can say behind ur back! Marina whispers : Ah thats it Marc! you will see now! *takes out her phone* Anastasia whispers : Hey what are you doing! Marina whispers : im writing to him that i will kill him next when i see him! *Marc see his phone* Marina : I will kill u next time i see you! Be careful! Marc : What the fuck? Max : What happend ? Marc : Marina just wrote to me 'i will kill u next time i see you!' Charles : Did u do something to her?? Isa : HAHAHAHA Charlote / Heidi / Luisha : SHHHHHHH they heard us for sure now! Isa whispers : Sorry!!

~Max POV~

Charles : What was that? Daniel : Idk it sounded like someone was laughing- Carlos : It sounded like Isa's laugh Pierre : Do u guys think the girls are spying on us? Marina whispers : run back to room ladies!!! Fabio : U think so? Max : Ima go look *Marina pass the room the boys are in to go to the kitchen*

Max : Hey Marina Marina : Uh hi? wassup Max : Nothing just came to get some water Marina : Huh cool, me too Max : Mhmm *He goes back to the others* Max : Guys as i was looking i found Marina passing the room and it was so awkward lol Fabio : Why?? Max : Idk, i felt like she heard us. Carlos : What did she want from the kitchen? Max shows him his cup of water : Water Marc : Should we go spy? Pierre : Im in! Daniel : Lets go then! but silents boys!

~Marina POV~

Marina heard them and run back to the girls to tell them and they all agreed to ''talk'' about their exes. Marina heard the boys outside of the doors and whisper to them 'they are here' Charlote : Sooo Anastasia, do u have any interest in anyy boy that we might knoww? Pierre whispers : Here is the juicy stuff!! Anastasia : Nahh i dont think i do, i think i will stay single a little while now lol after what happend with my ex. Marina : Best job u would doo ladyy Fabio whispers : Wtf? Max whispers : haha see what we were going to lose! Luisha : So Marina.. as we all know u dated famous football player Neymar jr sooo how was he? *Marc looks at Fabio* Marina : Ahh why do u want to knowwww do u have any dates with himm? Luisha : Idk maybeee? Lando whispers : what? Max just laughs at him whispers : she does not have a date with Neymar, she is not Marina! Fabio whispers : What is that supposed to mean?? Marina : Ok girls what do u want to know! Isa : How was he as a kisser?? Carlos whispers : Why do u want to know Isa!? Marina : Uhhh u went deep with the 1st question girll Marc looks at Fabio trying not to laugh, Fabio whispers : Dont u dare laugh mate Anastasia : Sooo? Marina : Oh you know, he was goodd, sweett the girls say oooOOOooOoOooO Heidi : Was he romanticc? Marina : Mhm alot! Max whispers : Mate, stop, breath, ur red! ur going to explore Fabio whispers : With what i am hearing ofc i will go explode! Charlote : Now Marina... the most importan questionn Marina : Im listeningg Charlote : How was he in bed?? Fabio whispers : Thats it im going inside! the girls say oooOOOoooOOo the spicy stuff have beggan! Daniel whispers : Mate wait! Marina : So he was- *Fabio walks into the room and the others follow him* Fabio : Who was what? Isa : Who was what what? Nothinggg *all the girls agree with Isa* Marina : Why are u red Fab?  Carlos : Are you girls lying ? Marina : Nooo why would we liee? Pierre : Idk, u girls have secrets Anastasia whispers to Luisha : Imagine if they walked later on the more juicy parts! Lando : What did u say Anastasia ? Anastasia : Ah um nothingg Lando : Are u sure bc i heard u talking Anastasia : I just told Luisha something- Why do u want to know everything Lando! Fabio : Wait i just realised something! Charles : What?? Daniel : What mate? Fabio : Marina and Neymar never had s*x- Marina : Wtf u boys we're spying on us???? Charles : Listen Marina- Charlote : What the hell Charles! Anastasia : Leave from the room boys! Marc : Noo i want to stay here, with u girls! Marina : Fabio Quartararo! Fabio : oui ma cherie? Marina : Jealousy does not look good on you! Fabio : We werent- u knew we were spying on you girls??? Luisha : Yep!! Anastasia : Now get outt we want to change! Carlos : Why where are you girls goingg? Anastasia : None of your bussiness!!

*they left the room*

Marina : So u guys do you, but i will go to a car meet, my friend Key will come with his bike so we will drive together. Heidi : Aw why not ur not coming with usss, u go to so many car meet ups! Marina : Bc my friend is not from around here, and he does not know how to go there, he is from America Isa : Ah oke well u do u! be careful Marina : Mhm cya girls!

*Marina walks out of the room*

Marina : Ciao chicoss Fabio : Where are u going ma cherie? Marina : At a car meet, two of my friends are coming here for the car meet. Fabio : What friends? Marina : You want to know everything? Fabio : I just want to know- Marina : Byeeeee Carlos : Be careful! Marina : mhm I always im! *she then left the house and went into her garage to get her bike to leave*

This is one of her bikes :

~Marc POV~

Marc : Oh shit

Pierre : What?

Marc : I forgot to ask her why she send me that text

Lando : Bruh

-