...AND WE HAVE A WINNER ! Pt. 2

~MarinA POV~

Im here in my corner waiting for the ring girl to leave as it shows that its round 1 of the fight, Pierre is telling me to calm down and breath, as the ring girl goes down, he person there tell us to have a clear fight.

?/? : 3,2,...

As ?/? counted down the time... it felt like hours, the stress,the panic, was going up !

?/? : 1! FIGHT!

Then everything started going downhill...

Charlotte was talking shady, something i didnt think that she would do, and i dont like it when the other person is talking when i have to do something. It bothers me so much! After i hitted her so many times, she asked for a break, i went back to my corner.

Pierre : What the fuck was that?

Marina : What? She was talking the whole fight, she hasnt stopped talking once, and u know i fucking hate it when other people do that when i have to do something!

Pierre : Ooofff! What are u going to do?

Marina : Shut her up *finishes drinking water*

Pierre : Wait- wait! Marina! What are u going to do!

*Marina then gets up from the chair and goes to continue fight Charlotte*

?/? : And we back on the fight! 3,2,1 FIGHT!

*After 30 minutes*

The round 1 was finaly OVER! Now we have a 10-min break! Man it felt like a year! I can say she hitted me sometimes pretty good but like, i did her worse haha, she deserves it.

Pierre : God, oh god! She kinda got u good on the 1st round !

Marina : But u cant say that i didnt get her even good right?

Pierre : Be careful please, u did silly mistakes-

*the others come there*

Marina : Ofc i did silly mistakes! I TOLD U I CANT DO MY JOB WHEN THE OTHER PERSON IS TALKING OR SHIT-

Fabio : Mon ange! (my angel) please calm down!

Anastasia : Yea please calm down-

Marina : Im sorry guys but its the adrenaline-

Carlos : Marina, this is no games, we are worrying about u!

Marina : I told u guys i dont want u to worry about me! 

Charles : Marina, its hard u know

Marina : Here is the reason i didnt want any of u to come here!

*After round 2 and 3 it was time to fight Luisha, and i have to make a talk about our fighting and later after the second fight we are going to get the results of who won*

Marina (at the done of the talk) : Miguel if ur watching this, sorry about what im going to do to ur sister! *the whole crowd laughs & says oOoOoOOOoo)

*After the 3 rounds it was time for the results*

Ha! This round was easy!! She is not even trying hard pussy! Maybe it was my adrenaline idk but she didnt even try to hit me hard lol, she was a easy target, she didnt know how to box.

Marina : She was pretty fucking EZ!

Pierre : Ikr even Anastasia could do a fight w/ her lol

*Anastasia coughs*

Marina : Just take the joke-

?/? : Time to say who is the winner and WHOOO the loser of this today fight! We had some powerful girls today on this ring,i wont say alot of stuff ! Time to say the results! *there is me this man and Charlotte & Luisha on the ring waiting for the man to raise one of our hands to see who is the winner* And the winner of the today's fight is...

MARINA MARTINEZ!

*the whole croud & friends were fucking cheering for me, i got my award that said i won this fight and then some people come and got me and throwed me in the air as they were cheering then i saw it was Carlos and some of my other friends, then the song i req was playing*

(the song that was playing was Do We Have A Problem? by Nicki Minaj & Lil Baby,after that song it played Chun-Li by Nicki Minaj)

''Hmm, hold up, shorty, hold up, bitchPlease don't touch me, look at my fitLook at my ankle, look at my wristThis one a pack, this one a brickThat one a opp, that one a lickThis one for Pop, this one for JuiceI am the one, bitch, you a deuce (brrt)''

Marina : What happend girls! Everything alright with yaaaaaa???? 

*Marina said looking at Luisha & Charlotte who are ready to cry and they just roll their eyes*

Marina : Pff pussy's *laughs*

Anastasia,Isa,Heidi,Lily : You fucking did it girrrrrllllll!! Congrats!! That was a hella of a fight! Good job gurl!!

Fabio : U fucked them up babyyyyyyy!! Good fucking jobbbbbb! I knew u would win this shittttt! 

*Marina just kiss him and hugs him*

What a nice way to end up my day ig lol, but you know what time it is?

ITS TIME FOR A PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY

Daniel : Hey Marina, i think i know what u are thinking rn!

Marina : Then u know the answer *wink*

-