Silvestone,Japanese GP & Fights?

~Marina POV~

Silvestone 2023

What a fucking race this was... It bring to me so much fucking memories i wish i had forgoten... Everything started good, i had a good start, but after a few seconds, i see Pierre to brake and Russels wing touches Pierre's car and then Russel crashed into Zhou.. then Zhou's car flipped! Then i started getting flashbacks and i almost crashed...

Engineer : Marina are you ok? This was big, Alex is out.

Maria does not reply.

Engineer : Marina do u copy? ... *still nothing* Marina! Marina! *he then starts to yell*

Marina : Is he ok?

Engineer : I dont know i will hold u into that.

I didnt know what to think, i cant lose another one, Zhou is like my little brother, we got here together, so the only thing to my mind was if he was ok, but i wanted to know if he was ok good! something ! After a min i get a response that he was ok, the halo saved his life.

Marina : Thank u Jules...

~After the race in the interview~

Interviewer : So Marina, this crash, how did u feel about it? Im sure it brought you a lot of memories.

Marina : Yes it did bring me alot of bad memories, thank god this time there wasnt any fire haha *smile though the pain* Thank god Zhou its okay, hes fine! Thats what all it matters!

Interviewer : Thank god for the halo..

Marina just thinks ''Thank u Jules for saving another life today...''

-

Now it was time for the Japanese GP, it was hard for me and Charles this race, it mean alot to us. Two days before the race i decided to drop two new songs that i had played it before live 3-4 times, TV & The 30th. (og by Billie Eilish).

-

TV & 30th

On June 7, 2022, just twelve days after stating that she was "just now starting to think about the next album" on The Ellen Show, Marina performed an unreleased song at her emails i cant send EP show in Manchester.Over a few months on 3rd Oct, Marina surprise-released "TV" alongside another song titled "The 30th."

"The 30th" is the second song on Marina Martinez Guitar Song project that was realeased as a surprise on 3rd Oct, 2022.

The song was first mentioned the day before in an Apple Music interview with Zane Lowe. On the following day, the singers' "This Is Marina Martinez" playlist was updated on Spotify with the caption "New singles TV and The 30th and the other hits" just an hour before the two songs were released.

In the same interview with Zane Lowe, Marina stated that this was the first song she and FINNEAS wrote since her last EP Happier Than Ever.This song meant alot to Marina, bc it has to do with the accidents of Jules Bianchi & Anthoite Hubert. (2014-2019).

-

(sorry if u cry after this or tear up xd)