~ San Marino GP ~

~ 7 Sept 2023 ~

Fabio today had to leave to go to San Marino for the GP. He didnt want to leave Marina alone in the house, since he knew Marina wouldnt call anyone to help her with stuff or anything else, also he knew that Marina wasnt going to stay in bed all days like the doctor told her to do, so he called Carlos who was in Spain to come over and watch her.

Marina was sitting in the couch reading a book, when she heard the ring bell. 

Fabio yells from upstairs ''DONT GO, I'LL GO OPEN IT'' Marina sighs

She left the book there, grabbed her crutches and started walking to the door, once she opened the door, with her free left hand, she saw Carlos there.

Marina looked at him confused ''What are you doing here? I didnt know u were coming''

Carlos ''The real question is, what are you doing up?'' Marina rolls her eyes and they started walking back to the salon

Carlos ''Come on Marina, you heard what the doctor said''

Marina ''Yes but-''

Fabio ''Marina didnt i say i'll go open the door ??'' says as he saw Carlos there while holding his suitcase

Marina ''Come on now guys, im not a little kid-'' and sits back down the realises ''Please tell me you didnt invite Carlos here to babysit me, eh now baby?''

Fabio sigh ''There wasnt a other way Marina, we all know how you are like, and i dont want anything stupid to happend to you while im not here''

Marina ''But im not a baby Fabioooooooo''

Carlos ''Oh come on, dont be mad, come to his place eh?''

Marina ''Fine, whatever'' rolls her eyes

Fabio laughs ''Alr im off now, gimme a kiss'' and Marina kisses him and hugs him

Carlos ''Ewww get a room you twooo'' laughs

Marina ''Can i come with youuuuu, i promise i'll just sit in the garage not walk anywhere!''

Fabio looks at her and smiles ''What did we talk about cherie? What did the doctor say?''

Marina ''... to rest'' Fabio nods ''Fineeee, have a safe flight there, and dont crash pleaseeeeeee''

Fabio nods ''I hope so too, bye Carlos, thanks for stopping by''

Carlos ''Anytime, have a nice race mate'' and then Fabio left

Fabio was supposed to leave yesterday for San Marino, but bc of me he didnt, he wanted first for me to be okay around here, move any furniture that would bother me in the way while i walk around with my crutches, and to take care of me, like i took care of him when he had his foot on cast like 2? months ago. :)

Marina ''Now what?'' says while looks at Carlos

Carlos ''Nowww we are going to do something fun, so you're not bored anymore''

Marina ''Like ?... should i be scared now-'' Carlos started laughing

Carlos ''No,no-''

Marina and Carlos decided to play different board games, in the night they ended up ordering pizzas and watching a show.

-next morning,Friday-

Today my morning routine was the same as yesterday, wake up, go to bathroom, go downstairs sit in the couch and eat breakfast while watching TV. Did i mention that i was in pain? Oh well, thank god today im not in such pain as yesterday, my meds are doing a good job.