''young forever''

Now its saturday,a few days have past now that Marina is back w/the others, her and Fabio are trying their best for their love. Charles broke up with Charlotte she left from the trip, and everything is kind of good now. Anastasia always told Marina she kinda have a crush on Charles, and Charles lately, have been talking to Marina and asking more and more about Anastasia and always says beautiful words about her, so Marina  will try her best to help them be a couple!

~Marina POV~

Me and Lando are trying to make a playlist for today's live, we have spend 2 hours on working this playlist but still we havent finished. So we decided to take a break. I also three days ago i dropped an album called 'young forever' (its og by Nessa Barret').

-About the album : 'young forever'

'young forever' is the debut studio album by singer-songwriter Marina Martinez, set to be released July 14, 2022 through Warner Records. The lead single "die first" was first teased on February 26, 2022, and was officially released on June 3. The second single, "madhouse" was released June 9, 2022.

Track 1 : ''tired of california''

"tired of california" finds Marina reflecting on the toxic lifestyle of the Golden State (or anywhere else) and longing to leave. The chorus interpolates a popular melody from Suzanne Vega's "Tom's Diner." She also added in a TikTok comment that the song is just for entertainment purposes : i love la. i promise i wouldnt live anywhere else. this is just a song

The song has been teased multiple times, first done on Instagram on February 17, 2022. The teaser featured children recording background vocals for the bridge, following the theme of the line "Can I be young forever?"

Track 2 : ''gaslight''

On "gaslight" Marina goes through the process of finding out her partner has been cheating. "gaslight" is the second track off of Marina's debut album, young forever. She teased the track through TikTok, on the 18 March 2022.

On a TikTok comment where Marina said "dying on the inside" and a fan asked about "gaslight" Marina made sure we knew "gaslight" was on the album.

 Marina also played the heartbreaking track on an TikTok live on May 12, 2022.

Track 3 : ''talk to myself''

On "talk to myself", Marina shows how some of the comments Marina receives from internet haters, are similar to what she says to herself. Marina brings up the person in her head and how they bring her down. "talk to myself" helps Marina share her mental health issues and realise that she is just like every hater telling her everything bad. "talk to myself" was played on an TikTok Live May 12, 2022, and the song was registered into ASCAP.

Track 4 : ''dear god''

"dear god" is the fifth track off Marina's debut album young forever. The track is about wanting to fit in so bad, that you play pretend and try to be someone you are not. Marina said on June 8 that the song is one of her favourites. Marina said on a Instagram Live that this song is an experience. Marina also tweeted lyrics from the track on March 15, 2022. Marina used this song as a sound on TikTok and it was the first snippet of this song ever that we heard. Marina loves this song so deeply she did a second TikTok and she played a little on her Instagram story. On July 13, 2022, just hours before the young forever release, Marina decided to release "dear god" as the fourth single from the album.

Track 5 : ''madhouse''

On "madhouse" Marina speaks about mental health problems, getting made fun of, and slut shamed. "madhouse" is the second single off of Marina's debut studio album, young forever. The song will also be featured as the fifth track on the album. Marina announced the single officially on July 4, 2022. When Marina announced the single, she said that this song means so much to her and she had never felt like this about a song ever.

Track 6 : ''lovebomb''

On "lovebomb", written by Marina Martinez for her debut album, Marina talks about trying to get forgiveness from a lover after a BPD (borderline personality disorder) episode. Marina has struggled with BPD for a long time. During a BPD episode, a person can get viciously angry, harm themselves and or harm someone else.

Marina said through an Instagram story

I wrote a song today about love bombing ur significant other after splitting in a bpd episode and I could cry. To all the broken people out there like me I'm so excited for u to hear this songNessa posted and Instagram post with a file playing called "marina – lovebomb v1.mp3"On June 19, 2022 Marina tweeted some lyrics from the track. The song was also registered into ASCAP. Marina also played this heartbreaking track on an instagram live on July 12, 2022."lovebomb" is also Nessa's managers favourite song off young forever.

Track 7 : ''die first''

"die first" is the lead single from her highly anticiapted debut studio album, expected sometime in 2022. The song finds Marina hoping to never go through the pain of losing her family,friends, praying that she be the first to die of the two of them.The track was first teased through a TikTok on February 26, 2022. A few months later on May 15, an official pre-save link for the song was published.

Track 8 : ''lucky star''

"lucky star" is the closing track to Marina's Martinez debut album, young forever. The track was started to be written on January 29 and Marina teased it on TikTok through a post. Marina states on a Instagram Live that this song is an experience. Marina tweeted on April 22, 2022 : ''i wish i can see everyone's face when they hear lucky star for the first time when the album drops.''The track is also the shortest on the album.

Track 9 : ''dying on the inside''

Marina sang this song to her audience in Mexico on her 2022 little live and was later teased on her instagram.On stage she also mentioned the reason she wrote this song

" I've been struggling a lot recently about stupid beauty standards and you know eating and all that stuff and i know a lot of people go through that.. boys and girls if i'm being honest."she added 

''It happens to everyone and its hard. And i feel like no one really talks about it enough.''

Track 10 : ''505''

Marina for the last track of her album, covered the song 505 by Arctic Monkeys.

All my friends & family heard my album,they liked it,they cried. My song ''gaslight'' they though it was for Fabio, but it wasnt. It was one of my other ex's.

-