Vroom vroom ?

~Marina POV~

After the Brazil race, i wasnt really in the mood for anything, my mind was only to Fabio, why he lied to me? and who was that woman there? To who was he talking? Now we have one week of break until the last race of the season. Fabio's MotoGP season ended he finished second on the championship with 248 points, Peco was first with 265 points, im proud of both of them <3 I wish tho, Fabio could win this championship too, it was very close! Now im on my way to Monaco with my friends, they always ask me whats up with me and if im ok, i always tell them im tired or im bored lol. Fabio & Marc will meet us at the airport they are on their way too.

~Fabio POV~

Fabio is lost in his mind thinking about Marina, and how much he loves her and shit, but lately he noticed, she is not rly in the mood for anything, she sounds bored? like something is bothering her, thank god she have a week break until the last race so i can ask her what its going on. And btw Fabio still havent choose a ring ! lol

Marc looks at Fabio : Are you okay Fab? What's up?

Fabio : Uhm im okay im just thinking..

Marc : Everything okay ? u look kinda sad tho?

Fabio : Mhm im just stressed a little and Marina is acting kinda weird lately- like she have something that bothers her, and she isnt rly in the mood for anything

Marc : Huh? thats weird, she havent said anything about it to u?

Fabio : No she havent told me anything she just says that she is tired and bored or whatever it comes to her mind to say. Have she told u anything?

Marc : No, nothing at all, actually she havent call me all week, she called like one time before the race to wish me good luck, but only that, nothing more, nothing less, and i found it weird too, Marina calls me like everytime to tell me something that she found out or whatever shit.

Fabio : Yea kinda same, but like, when we talked on the phone we didnt stay for long, we stayed like for 30mins or something, other times we were talking for hours, thats rly weird to me Marina was never like that...

Marc : Yea true, maybe now that we are going to Monaco maybe she will talk to u?

Fabio : I guess so? I just want to go there and giveeeeeee herrr my biggest huggggg i missed her those days!

Marc : I think everyone figured out that, u were always talkig for once again! All about Marina! Marina this.. Marina that... Man! give us some space to breath!

Fabio : Hahaha u jealous?!

Marc rolls his eyes : No! its just its getting annoying every little time u find something to say Marina, ur so in love with her, there is not a thing u havent mention about her!

Fabio : Hahaha oops?

*they kept talking until they landed on Monaco*