Days before the wedding :)

-After the British GP 2023-

Now the F1 had a small break 12 days, which meant the wedding is happening very SOON. Marina was a bit stressed, so was Fabio but he was trying to hide it so Marina wont get worried alot more than she already is.

The invitation :

                         💐

Together with their families

Marina + Fabio

request the pleasure ofyour company

 at their marriage

 ?/? (place) in Andorra

On Saturday, 15 July at 6pm o'clock

Dinner and Dancing to follow

Marina Martinez & Fabio Quartararo

                       💐

Μaid Of Honor Anastasia - Best man Marc Marquez

Bridemaids - Lily,Sophia,Isa,Heidi,Tatiana,Victoria 

Groomsmen - Carlos,Charles,Daniel,Tom,Max,Tony

(Tatiana was a woman who was racing in F2 untill 2022, Marina was a sponsor at her career in the last 2 years, Tom is Fabio's best friend, Tony is Tony Arbolino the Moto2 rider)

Marina & Fabio had invited alot of people to their wedding especially their racing teams now, but not everyone was going to the after-party for reasons :). As the wedding was happening without the public eye knowing it, everything had to be done very carefully.

Marina and Fabio stayed one more day in UK(10 July), then the next day(11 July) they left for Andorra, the wedding was happening in 4 days!

~ Marina POV ~

Everything has to be perfect for the wedding, nothing can destroy it, everyone around me was helping me and i was grateful i had so many people who cared for me, my stress levels has rising up. Fabio was doing ok, he was also stressed about it, i could see it in his face, i know he was trying to hide it, but hey! I know my soon-to-be husband really well!

Marina ''Fabio?'' looking around the house to find Fabio, but he found him outside sitting

Fabio ''Hey baby, whats up?'' smiles at her

Marina goes and sits on his lap ''I forgot to tell you, we havent made the wedding playlist''

Fabio ''Oops, thats what i wanted Lando to ask, i forgot sorry''

Marina sighs ''Its okay, i will call him later''

Fabio ''Hey Marina, dont stress it too much ok ? Everything will be fine!''