Haven't I given enough?

A/N :

Hellooo, i still continue to write rly fast so we can skip and go to today's date's so dont worry about me skipping a few things 😅😅.

-

~Marina POV~

-14 January 2023-

Today Fabio went to where Yamaha factory is getting ready his bike,to talk about the reveal day and other stuff they also starting to get ready for for the bike reveal in 21 Jan. I also started a series with Netflix about me in the motorsport world, but it will also be part of my life, something like keeping up the kardashians 🤣, i wasnt going to accept the deal, but mamma oh mama, they gave alot of money for it, but my friends also were like 'oh yea do that,it will be fun' or 'i cant wait to say RISH AND SHINE' that one was said by Anastasia, anyway we didnt have something else to do so i agreed. Today we were shooting the first ep,little backstorys and stuff, tommorow we will go to the William's Factory to talk about the car reveal day.

-skip 3 days later-

Today, i didnt rly have anything planned,so i asked Marc to hang out,i didnt tell him we were shooting the series, i havent told anyone actually, only Alex knows about it, and my team too.

-Marina's text with Marc-

Marina : Hola compaa! Do u want to hang out today? im boredMarc : Holaaa yea sure, im on my way, and im bored too, what are we going to do?Marina : I actually wanted u to help me with something, but ill tell u when u are here!Marc : Oke cya when im there!Marina : Ciaooooo<3

-

Marina looks at the camera : Ok so Marc will be here in 15 minutes, he lives close thank god. Btw u guys are going to hear a secret today, about a big gift im getting ready for some womans lol, but please dont say anything to anyone!

-after 15mins-

I hear knock on the door and i tell the camera man to follow me, i open the door.

Marina : Hola,welcome to the Quartararo household, how can i help u sir?

Marc : What the fuck 😂 *looks at the camera* oh hello! Oops pretend u didnt hear that! why is there a cameras?

Marina : Lol, oh u know for the show

Marc : Oh shit, u accepted? i though only jokes about it

Marina : mhm, come i want to talk to u about something

Marc : Yea what ?

Marina : U want anything? water or something?

Marc : No thank u,not yet, now tell me

Marina : Sooo its a secret so dont tell anyone about it

Marc : And the show..?

Marina : Dw about the show,they will record, by the time this go out the secret will already be out lol anyways!