Pt. 3 Italy (2) 'The Letters'

The letter #1 :

Dear friends...

If u find this letter now or later, that means i made the decision and i left from there, dont bother text me or call me, i wont answer, i will still be in Italy, and do the rest of my lives, with Lando, i cant do else, bc then the fans will understand that something is up.. I will continue our trip as if nothing happens, but i wont do alot of stuff with you guys, we will be in conctact when i feel like it ok? Im sorry.. See ya in little days *wink,wink* We will talk again!

                                                                                                                                            With Love, Marina <3

Ps. I think i will continue writing my two new albums now haha. (ig)

The letter #2 :

Dear Fabio.

Im sorry i didnt tell u outside of the club the whole truth about me and Charles, but i promise, whatever me and Charles had, it was over years ago, maybe i wrote some songs for him too but that does not mean that everytime i sing those songs its for him, i love every song i have, even if its about him,you,my friends,exs, or whatever i have write my songs/albums about! I just want you to know i love you, and i will never love someone like i love you! I hope you realise that u shouldnt have trusted her... She told me stuff about you too, and i didnt believe her. I never told you about the stuff she told me, bc i didnt trust her and never believed everything she said. She knew about me and Charles a year now, it was time everyone would know about it too. Fabio Je vous aime (i love you) il n'y a personne de mieux que toi (there is no one better than you). And i dont think i will find anyone that is better than you...

                                                                                                                Untill we meet again,

                                                                                                                                                      with love, Marina <3

~Fabio POV~

*Fabio starts crying alot again*Fabio : I lost her... *while holding the letter in his hands**Anastasia hugs him, and asks what did she write to him and he just gives her the letter*He then gets ups *he was a little drunk and he almost fell*Max : Easy there buddy-Marc : Where are you going?Fabio : To... get a drink... Marc : Im coming with you- Fabio : No, i want to be alone... come later.. if u want.. Marc just nods *after 2 hours* i started calling her.. i know she said to not call her or text her but i cant! I fucked up real bad! I dont think she will forgive me ever! And i had great plans for us, for this trip... Fabio texts to Marina :Fabio : Please, pick up the phone ma cherie...Fabio : Je vous aime! (i love you!)Fabio : s'il te plait... (please)*and 50+ texts* + *59 missed calls*

*In some of the missed calls, Fabio just sings to her, their song 'i just called to say i love you'

~Marina POV~

Marina couldnt stop crying that night... she kept drinking like there is no tommorow, thank god she had a place to go.. But she hesitated to go to him bc he didnt like him... She didnt have any other choice at that time of night, it was 2Am , where would she go at that time? She was also little drunk & she was crying... After she got a taxi and told the driver where she wants to go, the driver got her there, and she was ready to knock on the door but she was scared... And it also started raining...

*knock knock*

~Jos Verstappen POV~

Who the hell is at this hour of the night? I open the door and to who i see... I see Marina with her backpack, there sitting in the rain,crying... Jos : Come in.. *he lets her come inside* *he tells his wife to get him a towel for Marina* What happend darling..? Why are you here in this time of the night? Werent you with Max and the others on a live...? Marina : I got into a fight with my vriend (boyfriend), and i left the house everyone was staying.. *she explains everything to him* And please.. do not say to anyone im here... *Jos just looks at her.. heartbroken she is...* *Jos was never the guy to be soft to someone, he rarely became soft around Max... But Marina.. See saw her like a dochter (daughter) and couldnt saw no to her.. Jos : Ik zeg tegen niemand iets (I wont say anything to anyone), let me show you where to sleep, and sleep, u need it, it will make you good... Marina : Bedankt Jos (thank you) ik was bang om hier te komen (i was scared to come here) i though maybe u wouldnt be here, or be angry at me for waking u up at this hour... Jos : Dont ever say that darling- Max would kill me if he finds out that u came here and i didnt help you- *she lefts out a little laugh* Marina : Welterusten Jos, and thank you again.. Jos : Goodnight Marina, and not a problem, happy to help a friend.