Whatever Happens In Vega's Stay's In Vega's pt1

Season 2022

Season 2022

Today is the day we are going to Las Vegas to see the new track that we are going to race next year. I cant wait to drive it. Me and my friends decided we should fly all together in my private jet. We invited Charles,Lando,Daniel,Max,Marc,Fabio,Pierre,Pol,Aleix and Carlos. The flight it was nice, we sleeped almost the whole flight, we also talked about racing,music and other things.

 Max & Daniel in the flight :

Now if u ask me how i met Marc & his brother Alex,Fabio,Pol & his brother Aleix,  i will tell u now. I met Marc & Alex through Carlos, one night Real Madrid was playing and he asked me if he could invite some of his friends to watch the match and i said ofc. 

And after that night we became friends, we know each other 5 years now. 

Max & Pierre introduced me to Pol when they did together one video for Youtube with Red Bull drivers so i dont really remember how long ago that was lol anyways later Pol introduced me to his brother Aleix. God i love their kids & their wifes! Actually i havent seen them in a long time maybe i should visit them soon. 

And now Fabio... Fabio its a whole different story, we met through one of Marc's party he had in 2019, after he had invited me to one of his race, which he ended winning later, he had a party that i was also invited there. I didnt really wanted to go but later i decided to go. In that party he indtroduced me to the other drivers... and then i saw him, sitting and watching something on his phone, at first he didnt look at me when Marc introduced me, but later when Marc told them what my job was, thats when he laid eyes on me and there i saw the smile which i fall in love with. The whole party i talked with everyone but mostly with him Fabio. 

As the time passed Fabio and I, went to alot of dates, he is very a romantic person. Later in Valentines Day in 2020 Fabio asked me to be his gf, ofc i said yes! we were happy, but we could not tell it to the public, i could not even tell it to my brother bc he is so over protective of me ! Now you will wondering why at first i talked about Las Vegas well...