''And its fine to fake it 'til you make it''

Marina dropped around one album and 6 of her own singles (+some of other songs like spanish,songs that she was ft. ) while she was in Portugal,Spain and Italy and in Greece.In Greece everyone was great! No problems,nothing! Her and Fabio was like a new couple! Like nothing happend! Finaly they though a trip without any problems! After some days everyone was back into their ways aka racing or doing their stuff/jobs. Now it was only left a few races, only 8 more races and the season is done! (The Dutch GP,Italian GP,Signapore GP,Japanese GP,US GP,Mexican GP,Brazilian GP and Abu Dhabi GP the grand finale!).

It was time for the Dutch GP, and everything was going smoothly and nice. Until someone in the press confernce asked if i was the reason Charles & Charlotte broke up. I couldnt believe that someone will ask personal questions on the press confernce! Before i could answer, Charles answer for me. Later Fabio found out about that and he called me and asked if i was okay and shit. After 3 more races, i dropped my album ''Midnights'' and everyone was going crazy on it! and they were shocked too! Like i knew they would be. It broke records and shit, the fans loved it! My family & friends loved it!

(for the next part of the chapter im explain in what each song means +the 3am edition, u can skip it, its nothing)

''Midnights''

Midnights is the 7th studio album by Marina Martinez. She first revealed the project during her acceptance speech for Video of the Year at the 2022 VMAs, unveiling the album's release date and saying she'd give fans more information at midnight that night. Midnight is when she announced the album's title via Twitter and Instagram.Midnights features 12 new tracks,split into an A side and a B side, and Martinez describes the project as being about "the stories of 12 sleepless nights scattered throughout [her] life."Three hours after the release of Midnights, Swift unveiled Midnights (3 am Edition), which includes 4 more sonically darker tracks that were left out of the original album.Midnights went on to be the most-streamed album in a single day in Spotify history before the day was over. By this Taylor broke the previous records, held by Red (Taylor's Version) and folklore, which were both by Taylor Swift.

Track #1 : Labyrinth On "Labyrinth," Marina finds herself falling in love, hard, for someone not long after a traumatic event. Initially convinced that she will never recover from her pain, she marvels at how she finds comfort in a new person.In the first pre-chorus, Marina attributes her suspicion of elevators to their rapid ascent and compares this terror to her distrust of falling into love quickly. Her rapid emotional turnaround—from "goin' down" to back "right around"—is a frightening yet exhilarating freefall.

Track #2 : Maroon "Maroon" is the second song on Marina's Martinez 7th album Midnights. It has similarities to "Red" and "Clean".While "Red" describes a love that was "burning red," this track is a more grown-up version of a love story. It shows that shades of red were a constant in the relationship, but maroon is a brownish crimson color; it is not a straightforward red but allows for complexities and honesty.

Track #3 : You're on your own kid"You're On Your Own, Kid" recounts a young person who longs for love but eventually understands that they are on their own as the song progresses toward its conclusion. The verses take you through her younger life and the music builds as she matures through the song.As the song builds into a frenzy, the audience receive a glimpse into Marina's past life: she writes a song, burns the lyrics or letters into ashes. Suddenly, she's on her own, figuring out how to be herself.