New album? Whaat?

Btw now Marina and Fabio are ok, they though it was the best to put in the past once it was already in the past all those things about her and Charles. And now that Charlotte was out of the way it was better than never! (Also Anastasia=Lia)

~Marina POV~

Marina and Lando are trying to make a playlsit for today's live, but they both lazy to continue.

Lando : Im so booooooooredddddd to continue this!

Marina : And im boredd tooooooooooo, do u think i want to continue this!? It was your idea too to change some of the songs on every live! *then Fabio walks in*

Fabio : What is going on you guys can be heard from downstairs

Marina : Oops-

Lando : We are just bored to continue this now!

Fabio : Lol i though so thats whyy i have a suprise for you two!

Marina : What suprise? Tell me! *she smiles at Fabio* And why does Lando have to be in the supriseee?

Lando : *looks offended* Rude bitch!

Fabio : Hahaha come on lets go downstairs! *the three of them goes downstairs outside on the pool* *Once they go outside on the pool they see a bag with something innit*

Lando : Is that what i think it is-

Marina : What- what do u think it is?? Landoooooo?

Fabio : Just open it ma cherie!

Marina : Okay ok- *she goes up to the bag and opens its and have a big smile once she sees what inside* OMGGGGGG!!! YES!!!!!!! YEEEEEESS! *she picks up the keyboard* FINALY MY BABY IS BACK TO ME!!!!! *she preteds to kiss it & hugs it*

Fabio : I though i was your baby- *Marina lets down the keyboard and run up to him and he catches her*

Marina : I love u (kiss him) i loveeeeeeee youuuuuu (kiss him & hugs him) How did u find it!?!?Fabio : Well, i went there today and told them about the situation, and they told me a bag arrived this morning bc the person who took it he understood that the bag he had was the wrong one!

Lando : Thanks mate! You saved me! She wont kill me now!

Marina : But i will in the futute dear Lando!!!!🤣🤣

Lando : Until then-

Mick : Whats with the yelling people- i was trying to sleep!

Maina : Fabio found my lost keyboard!

Daniel : AWWW THATS GREAAATTT! *Marina nods and smiles*