''im alive lol'' pt. 3

People were asking what was going on wit Marina, and if it was true that she crashed.. There were rumors that the crash was Marina's fault, or even that she died thats why they didnt say anything yet to the media.

The next morning, Antonio & Ava decided to share a small post on the media, with a photo of Marina in the hospital bed with the machines hooked on her, and with her casts and they wrote on the caption :

''Our little angel yesterday got into a bad accident with her bike... She didnt have any fault in it, wish we could share the footage of it but we cant, its really bad. Marina has her right arm broken, and leg too, her body is full on scracthes bc there was a few pieces of glass on her. We are sad to announce that Marina is in a small coma, she is soon going to wake up, we just dont know when, we are waiting from time to time for her to wake up and come back home ❤ Our prayers for a better day today... ❤ -Antonio,Ava''

Everyone reposted the post on their social medias, the people were heartbroken from that post, but they were also glad that she is not anywhere near danger, or dead. Under the comments where full of positive wishes for the family.

Fabio also posted a photo of them together, and then another one of him holding her hand in the hospital bed, with a heartbreaking caption ''I miss your voice, i miss seeing your eyes, i love you, im waiting here, right by ur side.. ❤''

That morning also Christian,Toto,Zak,Fred and Mattias showed up to the hospital for support to the family and the kids, and since they saw Marina as their daughter, they didnt want anything to happend to her.

~ Fabio POV ~

Everything was going fine for once in our life, why did this had to happend now? I had this feeling all week, that something would happend, i though it was just for the race at what happend but i guess not...

Fabio looks at Marina and whispers ''Please wake up soon love... i'll die without you''

Then the doctor and some nurses walked into the room and told Fabio,Anastasia & Carlos to wait outside so they could examine her.

After 5 minutes, a nurse came running to where we were sitting, smiling to us.

Nurse ''Family of Marina right?'' and they all said yes, ''She is awake'' everyone cheered a little bit but not very loud since they were in the hospital, and hugged each other

Fabio ''Can we go see her?'' Nurse nodded her head, Fabio sprinted inside the room and once she saw Marina with her eyes open a few tears escaped from his eyes.

Marina saw him and made a small smile to him ''Miss me?''

~ Marina POV ~

I opened my eyes, and saw that i was in hospital, what the fuck happend? Then i look to my right and saw a doctor and a few nurses.

Marina ''Uh hi?''

Doctor ''Ah!, good afternoon miss Marina, about time to wake up eh?''

Marina ''What happend?''

Nurse ''You were in a crash sweetie..''

Marina looks at her cast in her arm, ''Uhm... my-''

Doctor ''Family?'' Marina nods ''Outside, all of them are here, nurse can you go please and tell them that she is awake?'' nurse nods and walks outside of the room

Marina ''For how long i was out?''

Doctor ''Since the accident, you were in a small coma'' Marina nods, then Fabio rushed came into the room