''F1 AUSTRIAN GP 2023''

Next day, Marina & Fabio flew to France, Fabio had to do surgery to his ankle, so we decided to also visit his family in France(and to also rest), and then later maybe we go to the Austrian GP.

Marina was on the phone scrolling through instagram when she got a call from Taylor.

Marina ''Hey Tay, whats up?''

Taylor ''I HAVE AMAZING NEWS! MARINA, YOU WONT BELIEVE IT''

Marina ''Yea? tell me!''

Taylor ''As you know, next year Kawassaki is going to do his return in MotoGP''

Marina ''Yes...''

Taylor ''So, they are looking for riders, and uh today i looked into my emails and i see an email that- it can change your life in MotoGP next year''

Marina ''They offered a seat?''

Taylor ''YES!!!!!! I think its a great way to go into MotoGP and have a sure seat for 2 years''

Marina ''2 YEARS?!!??''

Taylor ''Yes!! Look, i can put u on a meeting with the team principal of Kawassaki this weekend if you want? I mean here, we are talking about your future.. so?''

Marina ''Omg, this was fast lol and yes organise a meeting for this- uh.. this weekend''

Taylor ''Hey,why did u hesitated at the end, you have something to do this weekend?''

Marina ''Uh.. uhm kinda? look last night at the dinner, christian,toto,mattia and zak called, they want me to go to the austrian gp, i told them i will think about it, but im not sure i want to go but now that you told me this, i can skip the gp, its no problem for me''

Taylor ''Uh i see well hmmm, im sure we can just do it after the two gp's?''

Marina ''No, i can skip the gp this weekend and go to the other gp'' Fabio walks into the salon

Fabio ''Hey, why skip this gp? i though u wanted to go? after the last night call''

Marina ''Hi, uh work came up, i have to do something about work thats why im gonna skip it, if u want u can go no problem Fabio''

Taylor ''Ok not tell Fabio got it Marina'' laughs

Marina ''Lol Taylor'' laughs

Fabio ''So you are not going?''

Marina ''No, if Taylor set my meeting this Saturday, i can fly to Austria at night and come to the race, if i can''

Fabio ''Ah oke, Marina you know how much Carlos misses you, i think he will love it if you go there this weekend, but if u say its something about work-''