British GP 2023 /MotoGP

It was the British GP now in MotoGP, Marina and Fabio flew back to Andorra for 2 days and then flew to the UK.

On Thursday they did interviews, Marina wasnt really in a mood for any interviews, they were all asking her about her marriage with Fabio, thats not what she came there for, she came bc she is a rider too, you dont talk about the private lifes of other people on their jobs!

-Friday-

In FP1, Fabio crashed into her on the exit of pit lane, the same way Marc crashed into Zarco in the German GP.

Fabio lost control of the bike in turn one, and at that point Marina was also getting out of the pit lane, so he crashed into her.

As Fabio got up from the ground he went to his bike to turn it off, the marshells asked him if he was okay and runned to Marina to see if she is okay. Marina got up from the groud and started yelling at Fabio.

Marina ''What the fuck is wrong with you!? Why did you do that!''

Fabio ''Im sorry, i lost control of the bike and i lost it in the turn-'' tried to explain to her

Marina ''Well then next time dont lose it!'' and pushes him a little bit and starts to walk back to the garage, she was angry. 

She was waiting so long to get on the bike again, she was going to race this one more race as Luca is set to race again in next race, his foot is fine to ride again but the doctor asked him to come back to ride in the next race.

-Back to the garage-

Marina hasnt remove her helmet yet and walked to the pit wall to talk to Valentino.

Marina ''Can you believe this guy!'' says angrily

Valentino ''Marina, are you ok? everything is alright?''

Marina ''Yeah im ok, im not hurt, but did you see that! DAMN IT'' and hits the desk of the pit wall

Valentino ''Marina its okay, you're okay thats all it matters now, go take off your suit and relax, and dont worry we will fix the bike''

-they were talking for a little bit more-

Marina's andrenaline wasnt going to leave anytime soon, as she was going to walk inside the garage she took off her helmet and Fabio walked over to her.

Fabio ''Marina, im really sorry, i didnt want it to happend-''

Marina ''Whatever Fabio, im so fucking angry rn, you know this is my last race for this season, let me at least ENJOY IT!''

Fabio ''MARINA I TOLD YOU IM SORRY, YOU KNOW HOW SHITTY THIS BIKE IS-''

Marina ''NO MATTER HOW SHITTY A FUCKING BIKE IS, YOU DONT MAKE MISTAKES LIKE THAT-''