''German GP'' 2023

~Marina POV~

Its the German GP this week, i decided to go visit Mick & his family and after on Thursday i will fly to Germany. Me and Fabio cant wait for next month! We are having our wedding, ofc its hiden from the public eye, its a surprise 😉.

-After a few days-

Today is Friday, yesterday i came to Germany with Mick, i wanted him to come as i want someone else expect Fabio & Marc and Taylor to be there, and since any other of my friends couldnt come he offered to come, what a good friend he is 😄.

Practice 1 was not good for the team, p10 for Marco and p12 for Luca, Fabio finished p6 thats good, Marc p2. Today i had this feeling that something will happen, i told Mick about it, he told me to not think about it and that its maybe the stress that i have, maybe he is right. After p1 was done we went for lunch with Fabio,Marc,Alex and Franco, Marco and Luca stayed with the team to talk about the practice. After we had a good time eating we went back to our garage each one of us expect Mick who came with me 😅. In 1,5 hour its time for practice 2.

Practice 2 was alot better for team than practice 1. Marco finished p1 and Luca p7. Fabio p6,Marc p18. Marc had an accident in the practice. I feel like he is scared to take rly low corners since the accident back then. I havent told him anything, but im thinking soon i will, cause its not good.

-next day-

Today its the last free practice and later we have quali. I hope my team does a good job :D

-while last practice was happening-

As i was sitting in the garage talking with Mick and watching the practice, we saw a crash happening, i saw the bike it was from the team.. The marshells rushed over there and asked for an ambulance to go there then Valentino came running to me.

Valentino ''Marina! Get wear ur suit fast!''

Marina ''Why what is happening?!?''

Valentino ''Ur racing! Luca has broke his leg, he is going to the hospital ur going to race for him tommorow!''

Marina ''What- No i cant race Vale'' we were walking to my drivers room

Valentino stops walking and looks at Marina ''And why cant u young lady?''

Marina ''Uh- the only thing i have done expect the tests is a practice! what makes u think im ready to do a race?!''

Valentino ''Marina, stop overthinking, even if it was just 1 practice u did good on it, dont worry u got this, now go wear ur suit, and get out there!''

Marina nods and goes inside her room and get changed then she goes outside and goes to her bike get on Valentino was there waiting for her.Valentino  ''Eh and i was thinking u left''

Marina ''Can i?''

Valentino shakes his head no and laughs